Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Career Emotions

I remember a time when a sim's job or school panel listed an emotion that would help their performance if the sim got themselves into the emotional state before their working day started. For example school had the Focused emotion, the painter career had the inspired emotion. However, this has not been in my game for a long, long time. Does anyone know when and why this removed? Or is it removed because of a mod clash? Do vanilla games still have this option?
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Comments

• Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    i noticed this too. it might be a mod clash but i doubt it considering the only mods i have are a few pieces of cc. i think they might've just removed it because no one really used it maybe? i don't remember reading any patch notes for it. it's just... gone
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,588 Member
    EA removed it a while ago. From now on it is enough to go to work in any positive mood to enhance your work performance.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,110 Member
    Ah thanks for clarifying. I don't remember reading about it being removed so occasionally I ended up wondering where it went.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It's too bad it was removed. I would much prefer the doctor operating on me to be feeling focused than very playful.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    It's too bad it was removed. I would much prefer the doctor operating on me to be feeling focused than very playful.

They didn’t remove it from active careers.