Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

premade headcannons

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited March 2022
    I love this thread! So many fantastic ideas.

Eliza and Bob Pancakes:
    Eliza and Bob met when Bob was a promising athlete ready to be snatched up by some major team. She was pretty - he was popular and promising, they were the "it"-couple and both loved the attention, though Bob was less into the relationship than Eliza and played around (and wondered if girls was really his thing at all) while Eliza was planning on becoming a rich and famous athlete's wife. Desperate not to be left on the sidelines as Bob rose to fame, she feigned a pregnancy and convinced Bob to "do the right thing" and marry her, thinking the pregnancy would come fast enough with some effort. It didn't and Eliza had to confess her lie.

More so, a few months later when Bob was severely injured and told he would never play again. In fact he has trouble working full time and they live off a rather modest means. They inherited the house, which is how they can afford living in Willow Springs. Eliza feels cheated out of her life in fame and riches. Bob feels trapped in a marriage he didn't really want, with no children in sight. They stopped trying around the time he was injured. Eliza hasn't shared his bed since. Bob would really love children, but has resigned to a life of unhappiness.

Johnny Zest
    Is every bit as ruthless as his mother, which is what she doesn't understand. Her disappointment came from not seeing her son take her place - but he is just as ambitious as she is, he just didn't want her line of work. He works hard at being funny, but he is also prepared to lie, cheat and commit crimes to reach the fame he thinks he deserves.

A few random facts:
    • He hates Oasis Springs, but cannot afford to move out. In fact, after the Landgraabs moved there he has never left. He longs for something else.
    • Dad payed for his trailer, as he'd be homeless without it.
    • He and Dina has a thing, but he won't date her properly as he doesn't see her as a ticket out of town or a help in his career. He really likes her though.
    • Once a year his mother calls him and offer to "sort things out" - something she does to be able to tell his father that she tried, knowing fully well he'll turn her down, which he does because he knows that she is insincere.

Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Without spoiling too much, I have basically taken TS3 and TS2 stories (with some TS4 families), and years after Bella's disappearance, Alexander Goth made a time machine, he did something which caused the new timeline to appear, and that timeline has all my favorite families as you most know them, but with some very interesting twists.

For example: Bella and Mortimer's 3rd child - Mathilde.

I am halfway through making all of them in TS4, and after that, I do intend to play it all out. I'm still contemplating if I should do it as a series on the blog, or should I make YouTube episodes.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 2022
    Bob Pancakes is actually werewolf and the reason he is so depresso is because eliza won't let him do werewolfey things
    his shirt has mountains on it because he likes mountains

the reason he doesn't drink more than 2 cups of coffee a day is because he would get too energized and turn into werewolf

the reason he was allowed to stay up until midnight only once is because eliza has been giving him sleeping pills so he cannot transform and go howl at the moon

he has been missing all the exercise he used to get with running in the woods at night so now when he tries to exercise in human way its just awful

he doesn't always eat breakfast (he didn't have to before having hunted the woods at night) but now he makes pancakes cause those are normal i suppose

stay weirder = don't let eliza get in the way of your werewolf life

also Thomas Watson definitely worships ΜØŦĦ€Ř because his whole life is oversized crops and ΜØŦĦ€Ř definitely is one

also he would definitely turn into plantsim eventually with all his gardening
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 429 Member
    The Goths are New Money that tried to enter society but fizzled out by the modern day. (Parentheses denote games that support the theory)

The Goths are immigrants (Sims Unleashed) and had their named Anglicised from Von Gothik (Sims 4 Get Famous).

Having secured independent wealth from a then new industry, the Victor and Gretle wanted to gain legitimacy within Sim high society, and sought to do so by marrying their children to two great families.

At first they tried to marry off Frida to a member of the Landgraab family, however refusing to agree to an arranged marriage, she ran away from home and lived with her uncle Samuel, shortly before dying of a tragic accident (Sims 3 Supernatural).

Gunther gained status through the Crumplebottoms, who have long been held in high regard through their charity work (Sims Hot Date), however many members of the family objected to the marriage that it caused a schism within the Crumplebottoms from which they would never recover (Sims 4 Get Famous).

Gunther's marriage to Cornelia was loveless and slept in separate bedrooms (Sims 3) and only ever bore one son, Mortimer. However, Cornelia always had doubts about Gunther's faithfulness, and there were rumours about how the son of a local washed up beauty pageant queen, Elden Hick resembled Gunther and Mortimer (Sims Unleashed).

Seeing how the endless social climbing destroyed her marriage, her family and her sister-in-law, Cornelia encouraged Mortimer to marry someone he loved, rather than for status or wealth. This lead to Mortimer marrying his childhood sweetheart who was otherwise unremarkable and middle class, Bella Bachelor (Sims 3).
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,040 Member
    My current save has revealed a new one. The Bjergsen really, really likes children. (Through neighborhood stories they've had two, making the head count 5 kids in total.)
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    edited May 2022
    Not sims 4 related headcanons
    • Doreen Caliente (The Sims 3 Supernatural) isn't a Caliente by birth, she married a Caliente; who isn't very sure, as the fact that being a witch and, as her bio states, being able to make herself younger, means she might have married a brother or even an uncle of Nestor Caliente, the grandfather of Nina and Dina. Now looking at her appearance, which also prove she's not a Caliente by birth, she looks like Endora from Bewitched (in this case, not only bc of their appearance but also bc of both being witches and having a bad relationship with their sons-in-law, but this was more than obvious), but also look like Daphne from Scooby Doo, because of their red hair and the dressing main color, purple and green, which seems to be very common colors in Daphne's family, also Daphne canonically has many sisters and cousins, whose names starts with the letter D. So my headcanons is that Doreen was inspired both by Endora and Daphne Blake, and maybe she's related with a sims replica of Daphne's family, making her maiden's last name Blake or something similar. Maybe this might seems non sensical to some, but let's keep in mind that in The Sims 3 many townies are quite inspired to real life things, such as people, movies, books and tv shows, that adapts in the context of the worlds/expansions;
    • Jennicour Tricou (The Sims 2 Nightlife) is related with vampires, that's why she has point ears, and her and her husbands John Smith were vampires, with Jennicour being one by birth and John Smith getting turned into a vampire by her, but then maybe got bored of eternal life, bought the potion from the Match Maker and became human, and had their two daughters. Connecting her to The Sims 4, she might be the daughter of one of the noble vampires, Elle DeVampire or Vlad Bloodstein;
    • This one is for The Sims 4. How are Vladislaus Straud and Arthur Climate related? I don't think they’re actually cousins, maybe Arthur says so to make their kinship more normal, and I think he's aware of Vlad being a vampire, but wants to hide it. Anyways it seems Vladislaus and Inna Cents were married and had a kid, who died in a fire with Inna and many other noble vampires (look at the objects description of the furniture from Vampires, and in Forgotten Hollow there's a tombstone with a doll near to it, meaning that it might be the tombstone of a child). Maybe Vlad and Inna had another child, who was older than the one that died in that fire, maybe they were already a young adult and decided to become a human for whatever reason, married a human, had a child, and this child was Arthur ancestor, maybe a grandparent or a great-grandparent.
    Post edited by Chris_McSims on