Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I think my sims are missing....

There are PLENTY of things that could be added to the sims 4! (If there is already a thread like this well this is a chance to come up with new ideas!!)

If I were only able to choose a couple I would definitely choose these...

-A professor/teacher career! I know it seems silly(almost boring.) But the simreality is the kiddos go to school EVERYDAY. We know who is babysitting them on the weekends, so tell me who is teaching them life lessons and math during the week?!

-Sometimes my sims want to have a crush that does not feel the same. (Especially the teens.) I mean after all the "chase" is the best part right? Please add the option to "have a crush" on another sim. You can write them love letters, get jealous, or stalk them(the erratic sims.) You can continue to have a crush even after they "ask you to just be friends."

I know there is SO much more! I am curious to see what other people would add. :)

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Hopefully we can play the professor in university!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    - Homeschooling and boarding schools (homeschooling would be awesome for playing orphanages, while boarding schools would be great for rich families desperately needing to temporarily get rid of their kids ;))
    - Bands (!!!)
    - Real likes / dislikes
    - Improved sim personalities (less reliance on moods - unless they are being fine-tuned - and more on improved traits / higher number of trait slots)
    - Fear
    - Split household funds
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    The "have a crush" thing, yes, but more extensive. I want my kid to dislike her stepmother but the stepmother likes her as well. Basically any type of "Non-Mutual" relationship please!

Homeschooling

More afterschool activities

More lifestages... please we need Sims who are 3-8 years old, ones who are 11-15 years old, and ones who are like 50-65 years old.

Teaching Career

Sim Olympics

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2019
    I have quite a long wish list...

- Improved personalities e.g. memories, likes/dislikes, favourites, fear emotion, more influential traits and interesting traits like neurotic, brave, eccentric, cultured etc.
    - Improved romance system/interactions and weddings (I really miss my sim couples cuddling in bed)
    - More family and couple/group interactions e.g. lullabies, dancing together, cooking together, hiking/walking together, holding hands etc. I also really like the crush idea.
    - More relationship options in CAS
    - Improved ghosts e.g. ghosts have 'unfinished business', ability to possess sims, different needs etc.
    - Werewolves, including body hair and a lunar cycle
    - Fairies and changelings
    - Horses and a horse riding skill
    - More aspirations based on skills and careers/retail
    - More hobbies e.g. origami, embroidery, sewing/knitting etc.
    - Bands, smaller/upright pianos and more instruments e.g. lute, harp etc.
    - More careers e.g. teacher, lawyer, professional dancer, mechanic, occult/vampire hunter, playable NPC careers like librarian, repairman etc.
    - Free babies and buggies/prams for toddlers
    - More activities/stuff for children, teens and elders
    - Homeschooling (so my poor ghost children don't have to attend school for eternity)
    - Open courses for YA and older sims to study from home for self-fulfilment and/or career progression, including both academic and practical subjects
    - More NPCs e.g. burglar, police, firefighter etc.
    - Landlines
    - Cars/carpools and bikes
    - Exercise bikes and dumbbells
    - L shaped/split level stairs
    - Hotel and rented holiday home venues (I still need my beach vacation world)
    - More worlds based on different parts of our world (I would esp. love something that feels a little more like my home in the UK)

...and probably a lot more that I'm forgetting!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    - Freed babies
    - Preteens
    - Cars and carpools
    - Personality traits that actually change a Sims behavior
    - Fear emotion
    - Attraction system
    - Memories
    - Slow dancing
    - body hair
    - Landlines and newspapers not everyone wants to play a modern world