Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you bring other Sims to secret spots?

RoseyaSimi4RoseyaSimi4 Posts: 105 Member
I got my Sim into Silverglade, spent some time there. I know I can't call anyone to get them directly in. I don't want to waste time if my Sim comes back in without her friend with no option to bring anyone along.

Comments

• Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Yes you can! You can call them and Invite them to Hangout at Current Lot. Be warned, it must be between the hours of 8am and 8pm, I think, or the sims won't come. They also won't come if they are at work or busy with something.

Also, if the sim you want to invite over, doesn't appear in the options to invite to hangout at current lot from the phone, you don't have a high enough friendship with them OR they are busy. You can try clicking their picture from the relationships menu and inviting them to hangout that way, but if they are already busy, they won't come. It's a little tricky to get sims to the hidden lots, but they will come.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    OMG I just realized a work around. Travel with the sim in question to Daisy Hovel, or some other lot in that neighborhood. Click on them, then choose "Acitons" then "Form Group." Once you travel to the Sylvan Glade, click somewhere and choose "Go here together." I remember doing this a few times before and it works. Happy Simming!
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls