Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, I took pictures of my legacy kids with the new photography gameplay...

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
And can I say WOW! I love, love, love the new photography. I can see myself spending forever playing with photos. I even had CC frames to put pictures of my sims all over their houses, so this update and SP is easily becoming my favorite pack to date, for the photography alone.

I really hope modders come out with more poses and I really hope EA comes out with more poses. I want a wedding SP/GP with romantic poses. How amazing would that be?!

ETA: The kids names. :)

Lenny and Kravitz (Aliens from Dad's abduction)
eiD3qcM.png

Madonna (A whoopsie baby, after dad was an elder and Mom is a vampire)
qraHkUl.png

hMw9xdA.png

Jaxton (blonde), Ian (black haired), and Heidi
uLqEsh4.jpg

Lb6eTBC.png

Madonna aged to Child:
heRk6HJ.png

Hnle5bF.png
p8L4V6v.png
Post edited by ChelleJo on

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @ChelleJo

awesome pics I have yet to explore this feature but if my pics look as good as yours I will be happy and satisfied lol :)
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    It’s fun isn’t it? I think it’s one of my favorite features ever added in a stuff pack. They did such an amazing job with this.
  • Options
    @SPARKY1922 Thanks! Photography is amazing now. I could blow this thread up with tons more pictures.

@Akl500P I agree, it is my favorite feature in a SP for sure. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Beautiful pictures :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Yeah, after Moschino, I'm enjoying photography for the first time in the sims. Loving all the new options.
  • Options
    SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited August 2019
    im looking forward to the stuff pack!
    Post edited by SageOfGlimmerBrook on
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Awesome pics! <3
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Where do your photos save to? When I take pictures with the Moschino pack using the floor markers and the backdrop, the actual pictures that my Sims get to put on their wall don't show up in my screenshots folder. Instead I get a screenshot of the full screen at the time, showing other people in the sides that aren't in the actual picture frame where is if I take a photo elsewhere I only get what's in the photo frame.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Where do your photos save to? When I take pictures with the Moschino pack using the floor markers and the backdrop, the actual pictures that my Sims get to put on their wall don't show up in my screenshots folder. Instead I get a screenshot of the full screen at the time, showing other people in the sides that aren't in the actual picture frame where is if I take a photo elsewhere I only get what's in the photo frame.

@SimAlexandria Mine save to screenshot folder. They also show everything that the monitor showed, not just the camera. I just crop them down to where they were in the camera view. Otherwise the floor is showing or the edges of the screen, what not. But that's how all pictures work in Sims 4. Selfies show the whole screen, not just what you select with the viewer. Same with other pictures your sim takes.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    @SimAlexandria check your inventory. That's where mine normally go when using markers, etc.
  • Options
    ChelleJo wrote: »

@SimAlexandria Mine save to screenshot folder. They also show everything that the monitor showed, not just the camera. I just crop them down to where they were in the camera view. Otherwise the floor is showing or the edges of the screen, what not. But that's how all pictures work in Sims 4. Selfies show the whole screen, not just what you select with the viewer. Same with other pictures your sim takes.

Oh weird, my selfies look cropped all the time but good to know it's not just me haha! I was wndering how people got rid of the floor lol! If you are cropping the screenshot that makes sense :) Thank-you!
  • Options
    Starfree wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria check your inventory. That's where mine normally go when using markers, etc.

Thanks :) Yes mine do too, but I meant where it saves on my computer, not in the game :) I appreciate your reply though anyways!