Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💚New Sims 4 Packs- Old style covers💚

Comments

• Options
    Kerem93Kerem93 Posts: 149 Member
    Hey! When will you release the Eco Living print ready sleeve?
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

-Theodore Roosevelt

• Options
    LucianoMediceLucianoMedice Posts: 30 Member
    Hello, I wanted to translate the cover of 'Discover University' and 'Eco Lifestyle' into Brazilian Portuguese, but I don't understand Adobe well. Could you help me translate or make the image file available without the texts please? And if you make the file available, could you please send me the fonts too? Thanks! :)
  • Options
    SmookeSmooke Posts: 48 Member
    > @LucianoMedice said:
    > Hello, I wanted to translate the cover of 'Discover University' and 'Eco Lifestyle' into Brazilian Portuguese, but I don't understand Adobe well. Could you help me translate or make the image file available without the texts please? And if you make the file available, could you please send me the fonts too? Thanks! :)

Here its fonts: https://graphicdesignfonts.com/the-sims-4-font/
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    Smooke wrote: »
    > @LucianoMedice said:
    > Hello, I wanted to translate the cover of 'Discover University' and 'Eco Lifestyle' into Brazilian Portuguese, but I don't understand Adobe well. Could you help me translate or make the image file available without the texts please? And if you make the file available, could you please send me the fonts too? Thanks! :)

Here its fonts: https://graphicdesignfonts.com/the-sims-4-font/

Thanks!! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I managed to edit the image after a long time. Until Photoshop is not as difficult as I thought :joy: . Here is the image in Portuguese of Brazil for those who want! :smile:

a2r3130t1pkh2n1zg.jpg
    Post edited by LucianoMedice on
  • Options
    I managed to edit the image after a long time. Until Photoshop is not as difficult as I thought :joy: . Here is the image in Portuguese of Brazil for those who want! :smile:

https://imgur.com/a/o7w6O4f

Nice ! Good job :smile:
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options

https://imgur.com/a/o7w6O4f

Nice ! Good job :smile:

Thanks! :smile:
  • Options
    I also took the opportunity to make an insert, similar to those that come inside the box. It didn't come out great, but I did my best, I hope like it!

https://imgur.com/a/nuVM9CF
  • Options
    For those who want the high resolution images, I shared here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qnsnNLtuDmEmptvzUJc4i_jPzm7T2bnf
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    oh yea, me too, i create this cover, but this is really hard for me :smile:

i add render from 20th The Sims : https://www.simsnetwork.com/sites/simsnetwork.com/files/styles/snw/public/20150202-render.jpg?itok=DEeGxB8U

this is my result:
    iYYzwhC.jpg

and i cant find this render :(

This is great!! :o

I have only 2 or 3 sims from this render... not the full thing :( but let me check maybe I can find something with a google search ;)

Either way you did a really good job by yourself!!! <3
  • Options
    Kerem93 wrote: »
    Hey! When will you release the Eco Living print ready sleeve?

Soon!!! ;);)

I ordered Eco Lifestyle from Amazon ... :D:D still waiting for them to arrive, then I can see what the real cover looks like and change some elements on mine to make it look exactly the same! :p
  • Options
    Hello, I wanted to translate the cover of 'Discover University' and 'Eco Lifestyle' into Brazilian Portuguese, but I don't understand Adobe well. Could you help me translate or make the image file available without the texts please? And if you make the file available, could you please send me the fonts too? Thanks! :)

Hi @LucianoMedice!

Yes :) You can also send me the text in portuguese and I'll translate it for you! What do you prefer?
  • Options
    YBNS2468 wrote: »

Hi @LucianoMedice!

Yes :) You can also send me the text in portuguese and I'll translate it for you! What do you prefer?

Hello, I help you with the phrases yes, no problems. But could you also send me a copy of the pdf without texts, as you did with Eco Lifestyle? So, if I don’t have time to answer you with the phrases, I’ll edit slowly like I did with Eco Lifestyle. I just need to find out about Discover University, okay? Appreciate!
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Hi @LucianoMedice!

With a little work, I managed to edit the Discover University cover for Brazilian Portuguese through its cover. Thank you! :)

Here is a link to all the covers of the expansions released to date, in Brazilian Portuguese: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vrxm267uyvq3l/Capas_The_Sims™_4

qvb7un49eodv6erzg.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Hi @LucianoMedice!

With a little work, I managed to edit the Discover University cover for Brazilian Portuguese through its cover. Thank you! :)

Here is a link to all the covers of the expansions released to date, in Brazilian Portuguese: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vrxm267uyvq3l/Capas_The_Sims™_4

qvb7un49eodv6erzg.jpg

Ohh wow ok haha!! 😃😃I was about to send you the files then I saw these !! I'm glad you're satisfied ...! So many talented simmers in our community!🤩
  • Options

Hi @LucianoMedice!

qvb7un49eodv6erzg.jpg

Ohh wow ok haha!! 😃😃I was about to send you the files then I saw these !! I'm glad you're satisfied ...! So many talented simmers in our community!🤩

How do you make the logos, the middle part, that top part of the logo and everything in different colors? I wanted to learn how to do it depending on the color I wanted .. I hope you are willing to do all the expansions that launch from today, it cuts me a long time in the edition kkkkk Thanks a lot :smile:
  • Options

Hi @LucianoMedice!

qvb7un49eodv6erzg.jpg

How do you make the logos, the middle part, that top part of the logo and everything in different colors? I wanted to learn how to do it depending on the color I wanted .. I hope you are willing to do all the expansions that launch from today, it cuts me a long time in the edition kkkkk Thanks a lot :smile:

It's very simple! I'm using Photoshop so I can change the color, hue, saturation, and vibrance depending on the shade want!

l love TS4 and I won't stop making my own covers 'till the end of its life cycle :)
  • Options
    Yea ! :d We Have really talented community ^^ but you YBNS2468 very very talented ^^if it weren't for you, these covers would not have been :)
    Thanks <3 I hope that if there are new covers, together we will develop new covers
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hey there!

If you'd like to print the Eco Lifestyle slip cover, here is the PDF file- use it!

EP9: Eco Lifestyle
    Print Ready File:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/36yr3bq34vla84l/The_Sims_4_EP9_Eco_Lifestyle_Full_Box_Art_Print.pdf/file

I changed a few details (barcode, description...) to make it match the official cover.

The-Sims-4-EP9-Eco-Lifestyle-Full-Box-Art-Print.png

(@Kerem93 It's here ! :) )
    Post edited by YBNS2468 on
  • Options
    Kerem93Kerem93 Posts: 149 Member
    Hey there!

If you'd like to print the Eco Lifestyle slip cover, here is the PDF file- use it!

EP9: Eco Lifestyle
    Print Ready File:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/azdazk4utg9ojq1/The_Sims_4_EP9_Eco_Lifestyle_Full_Box_Art_Print.pdf/file

I changed a few details (barcode, description...) to make it match the official cover.

The-Sims-4-EP9-Eco-Lifestyle-Full-Box-Art-Print.png

(@Kerem93 It's here ! :) )

Thank you so much!
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

-Theodore Roosevelt

• Options
    edited July 2020
    SP17: Nifty Knitting

HQ Box Art+Logo+ Icon

The-Sims-4-SP17-Nifty-Knitting-Box-Art.png

The-Sims-4-SP17-Nifty-Knitting-Logo.png

The-Sims-4-SP17-Nifty-Knitting-Icon.png

• Options
    edited September 2020
    GP09: Star Wars: Journey to Batuu

Box Art , Logo & Icon

The-Sims-4-GP9-Star-Wars-Journey-to-Batuu-Box-Art.png

The-Sims-4-GP9-Star-Wars-Journey-to-Batuu-Box-Art-HQ-2.png

The-Sims-4-GP9-Star-Wars-Journey-to-Batuu-Logo.png

The-Sims-4-GP9-Star-Wars-Journey-to-Batuu-Logo-2.png

The-Sims-4-GP9-Star-Wars-Journey-to-Batuu-Icon.png
    Post edited by YBNS2468 on
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    It'd be great if someone can also make a box art for Journey to Batuu in the rebrand style.

EA's official box art simply doesn't match with anything :(

The_Sims_4_Star_Wars_Journey_to_Batuu_Cover.jpg
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »
    It'd be great if someone can also make a box art for Journey to Batuu in the rebrand style.

EA's official box art simply doesn't match with anything :(

The_Sims_4_Star_Wars_Journey_to_Batuu_Cover.jpg

IKR? 😣😣 I really like the background they used this time, but it definitely looks out of place! I'll give it a try ... maybe I can solve this problem:)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Hey, I thought these were the originals, too! :) I must admit I no longer pay attention to box art as all packs are digital, but you did a great job!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg