Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could Cemeteries be a new lot type for Magic Realm?

We haven't seen much about the world itself aside from what can be done in it. I hope there's at least one new lot type and I hope they're cemeteries.

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Either that or a broomstick racing course.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I would love to have the cemetery make a comeback.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes, this would be useful in my game. Assuming you could get urns and have some other npc-management done there.
  • Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Honestly I think the sims franchise has always done a terrible job at portraying death. It's probably a symptom of how our culture deals with it: we just don't talk about it. Death, rituals like funerals and mourning are part of life and it's about time we change our attitude around them. I'm aware the audience for the game is quite young but there are positive ways to address the issue by not making it a taboo to begin with.

TS4 has done a great job with topics such as gender and sexuality so I'm hoping one day death will have a more well rounded portrayal in the game in the future. (yeah I want cemeteries too)
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I really hope so because we really do need some new types of lots. It's boring doing the same ones all the time.
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    I thought you said you wanted a lot measurement in centimeters and I was like... tiny house builders are getting extreme, how do you build based on centimeters?
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Either that or a broomstick racing course.
    Dang, I want this more than cemeteries. Sims 4 needs more group activities, but I especially want more sports and competitions. At least at the moment, I can make lots that act as cemeteries.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i would love a cemetery, but i'd want that to be base game
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I hope so but I doubt that is coming.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I don't expect one, and I don't expect many new lot types in general. They're aware of how small their worlds are and part of their vocal justification for not adding a bowling alley venue was to not encroach on the limited space players had.
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    You can make one, I have one.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited August 2019
    bizuktag wrote: »
    I don't expect one, and I don't expect many new lot types in general. They're aware of how small their worlds are and part of their vocal justification for not adding a bowling alley venue was to not encroach on the limited space players had.

a graveyard lot trait would be nice then so dead townies automatically send their graves to lots with that on, that way you can attach it to a park or in jim pickens case: a restaurant
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I doubt a graveyard would be part of the this pack. Since I want a functioning one and funerals.. I kind of hope it's in a pack that focuses on Grimmy and an underworld and ghosts making a whole pack concept. I hope they just focused on magical stuff and the world in this one.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    It would be a great addition to the game. If we don't get one in the pack, maybe we could in a patch.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I have a cemetery I got from the gallery. It works, but could be better if was incorporated in the game.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    If not then they should be brought back.. I make my own cemeteries as what else can you do with your dead sims urns and you can also collect skulls when you bury them and set them free.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    I don't really see cemetery in that world they made so nah I believe they'd be more interested in doing lot types that fit the worlds perfectly
    maybe in zombie pack or something or a base game update if its not made just for ''world aesthetic'' like pack lots seem to be
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Didn't see anything like it, but that would make this pack really awesome. In Sims 3, I mostly went there to get supplies, but I miss having them and am shocked that we don't have them yet.
  • Options
    BaglamukhiBaglamukhi Posts: 38 Member
    i would rather have cremation grounds