Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Yea I’m trying to get my days switched around so I can play at midnight. :p

Gamepacks don't get midnight releases only expansions do.

Thank you for pointing this out. So that means it will be out in my time zone in the evening and I probably won't get a chance to play until the 11th. :(

i have adulting on the 11th.

What does that mean? Never heard that phrase before.

Means adult stuff. Like work, appointments, bills, responsibilities. Basically, busy adult stuff 😆 I'm adulting too, aka got work, but after work I'm running to computer to download Sims!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    So one of the sims that I plan on making into a spellcaster just got married and had a baby boy, their first child. I thought it would be cute that the whole family goes to the other realm together to discover magic once their son is old enough
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,444 Member
    Angellulu wrote: »

Thank you for pointing this out. So that means it will be out in my time zone in the evening and I probably won't get a chance to play until the 11th. :(

Means adult stuff. Like work, appointments, bills, responsibilities. Basically, busy adult stuff 😆 I'm adulting too, aka got work, but after work I'm running to computer to download Sims!

Oh. I thought that was called real life. :p
    I guess I am also busy adulting then for most of the 11th. But after work I will get some time to play.
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Eh I'm mentally disabled so live with my parents so not much adulting for me
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Eh I'm mentally disabled so live with my parents so not much adulting for me

At least you get more time to play video games! 😉
    I gotta work... care for house... chores, bills, etc. With severe chronic migraines. But hey, atleast we are alive and can enjoy simple pleasures like playing Sims and watching Netflix. :3
  • Options
    At least you get more time to play video games! 😉
    I gotta work... care for house... chores, bills, etc. With severe chronic migraines. But hey, atleast we are alive and can enjoy simple pleasures like playing Sims and watching Netflix. :3

I suppose disabilities have their perks lol
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    realm-45.jpg

Can we analyze this screenshot? So many things to point out. I think that green orb next to him is a Familiar sphere you can house em in.

Yes!!! that is what I was thinking also :D
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Oh. I thought that was called real life. :p
    I guess I am also busy adulting then for most of the 11th. But after work I will get some time to play.

I can't play till the 13th because of classes!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I'll learn everything about magic for you guys :P
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @SimTrippy jeez 42 vacation days! I get 28, including bank hols :( I'm starved for vacation lol.

No booking time off for a GP for me... I have to be careful what I take off cos they run out really fast.

I'm finally getting a little excited haha. It was the picture of the different broomsticks on the wall that did it. How bizarre out of everything that we've seen, that one thing got me into excitement mode.

You guys :D ugh you’re so lucky. Most jobs in the US provide 10 vacation days. If they provide them at all.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    @SimTrippy jeez 42 vacation days! I get 28, including bank hols :( I'm starved for vacation lol.

No booking time off for a GP for me... I have to be careful what I take off cos they run out really fast.

I'm finally getting a little excited haha. It was the picture of the different broomsticks on the wall that did it. How bizarre out of everything that we've seen, that one thing got me into excitement mode.

You guys :D ugh you’re so lucky. Most jobs in the US provide 10 vacation days. If they provide them at all.

I'm not taking a vacation for this pack but I am EP 8 which I think will be announced in October and released in November.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Will be on vacation but can keep up with the news on my laptop until I get back on the 16th. By then I should be really stoked to play.
  • Options
    I'm not taking a vacation for this pack but I am EP 8 which I think will be announced in October and released in November.

Let's buy this dlc before we care about a new one
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

So there is going to be an new expansion by the end of the year? I wonder what this one will be. I bet University since that is the next big one.

Anyways, I am waiting for Realm of Magic first. Sometimes I get a bit behind and to wait awhile before I could get some packs.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i don't get vacation days. i just work weekends. so i'm here when the pack drops.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019

10. 😦 oh wow that really isn't much. I admit having 42 (bank holidays included) often feels like a luxury to me too, which is why I don't mind occasionally taking a few days off for the sims, but if I had only 10 or 20, I probably wouldn't do that so easily either 😅
  • Options
  • Options

This GIF, I'm guessing it is a Spellcaster who overused magic? Perhaps getting cursed. Looks painful!
    Aaahh I cant wait to play this
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    god, i really need more information, this teases...
    my hyper has never been so high on the sims franchise since vampires and a bit without seasons...

~~also simguruninja post another gif~~
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,935 Member
    Wonder what the little cloud beneath the familiar means?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    10 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,025 Member
    Wonder what the little cloud beneath the familiar means?
    It's just part of Veild's design, as seen on its Voidcritter card. According to its card lore, it controls fog.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    10 Days!!!!!

Week and a half!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    10 Days!!!!!

Week and a half!

it seems longer when you say it that way. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top