Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim died on the beach - Will her gravestone stay there?

I'm just asking because for story purposes, it would be great if the gravestone remained there for my story, it is not on a private lot, it is actually on the beach near a fishing spot. I've not had this happen before so, I have strengthened her bond to the material world, but if the gravestone stone disappears I'd rather take it with me in my inventory?
2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm not sure if it'll disappear or not, but just to be safe, I'd keep it in another sim's inventory until you find out.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    I have a generic lot that is a cemetery and I’ve put gravestones in there over time in the last year. The gravestones I have placed have stayed there forever; I’m not sure if that makes difference since I purposely moved them to that particular lot.
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thank you both for your reply, I'm kinda sad cause it would be great to go grieve at that spot and has relevance to my story, but I would hate to lose it. I do have another that died at sea and the tombstone is still there bobbing in the water, it doesn't have a name, but it does say laugh at Wiki (my sim is evil lol) I don't think I strengthened the bond on that one though.

I think I'll make another save just in case and do a bit of a test, thanks again for your help :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1