August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

You can create any lot size you want (Paralives)

2...Next

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 10,764 Member
    edited August 2019
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I just saw a new video about Paralives. You will be able to make any size lot in any shape you want. I think I really want to try this when it comes out.

I saw it and it looks good but you may want this to be moved to off topic and in the meantime when and if it succeeds I will be buying it and not even waiting for Sims 5. :D
    AMD 2700X 16 GB Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 8 GB Rosewill Rise Full Tower SB THX Trustudio LG Ultrawide 34"
    Intel 6700K 16 GB ASUS RTX 2070 Strix 8 GB Stryker Full Tower SB Z-Series Samsung Curved 32"
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 2,369 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but the topic title is quite misleading since this a Sims 4 forum :/

Got you to look though didn't it?

I looked and got even more annoyed with Paralives clogging up all of the Sims stuff. :)
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 10,764 Member
    Gee, I got more excited when I heard Paralives. B)
    AMD 2700X 16 GB Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super 8 GB Rosewill Rise Full Tower SB THX Trustudio LG Ultrawide 34"
    Intel 6700K 16 GB ASUS RTX 2070 Strix 8 GB Stryker Full Tower SB Z-Series Samsung Curved 32"
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 838 Member
    Why do I see this duscussion on the sims forums, and not even on the off topic section but "the sims 4 general discussion" section lol :joy:

Still, I won't be buying Paralives as I don't like the look of it and its style is so cartoony (even more than ts4) and it seems to me like a building game, we haven't seen any actual gameplay, only building. What is this? A game for architects?
    And getting excited for a table cloth animation?! If ea gave us this... I can hear all of your complaints :neutral:

The lot sizing looks really cool, and the game is more advanced than the sims in building. But as I said, we haven't seen the real characters yet, the most important element of a simulation game. If the characters look crude, the game would lose fans, I wouldn't like my characters to look ugly you know, but I will wait till I see the real characters. :neutral:

However, if it turns out good, it would be a good competitor for the sims.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 2,227 EA Moderator
    Hello everyone, went ahead and moved this to the off-topic section.

~EA_Joz
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,601 Member
    Once again, TS4 put the bar so low that this game is superior just because of lot sizes.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 642 Member
    edited August 2019
    But as I said, we haven't seen the real characters yet, the most important element of a simulation game. If the characters look crude, the game would lose fans, I wouldn't like my characters to look ugly you know, but I will wait till I see the real characters. :neutral:

A tiny bit of character animation was posted on Twitter. It's.... something. :D
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • SimsLlinaSimsLlina Posts: 28 Member
    i like how this game is not straight up copying the sims, it is making its own simulation game, im super excited to see where this goes lol
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 2,369 Member
    But as I said, we haven't seen the real characters yet, the most important element of a simulation game. If the characters look crude, the game would lose fans, I wouldn't like my characters to look ugly you know, but I will wait till I see the real characters. :neutral:

Yikes. You can tell their priority is not on the characters themselves. A pity. That only alienates more players.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,601 Member
    edited August 2019

Yikes. You can tell their priority is not on the characters themselves. A pity. That only alienates more players.

They posted it around the same time they first announced the game. 🙄 So it's still early in developement, except to see some changes in the future.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 838 Member

I still don't like it =/
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/