August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

Sims 4 sim playing The Sims 1!

I had my Sims 4 sim play a game called "The Sims Forever", and it was The Sims 1! This clip shows what is on their screen and the audio when they play it. I thought it was pretty cool. I know in The Sims 2 your sim can play The Sims 3, but this was quite nostalgic. Subscribe to me if you'd like, I upload videos at least a few times a week usually.

Comments

• OtsenaOtsena Posts: 16 Member
    I saw this before, and it's so great to see lol. I've decided to pop out my SCC and play the game (it's one heck of a process to get the game to work on Windows 10). I have a goal to complete the game (all careers, hobbies, lifestyles that interest me most). Currently, I have a household of 3 sims and 1 more added in after marriage. One is a superstar (about 4 stars now), one is in the business career and another is a scientist/mage.

This game brings back so much nostalgia....and so much satisfaction. The fact that there is CHALLENGE in this game is what really makes it a game, in my opinion. The sims 4 has a severe lack of challenge. I mean it took me about two weeks of playing before I could move my sims into a house that cost 30,000 Simoleons!

Then it took me about 4 tries to get 2 of my sims married/merged (I actually had to use my mage sim to cast a 'feel good' spell on the guy her friend wanted to propose to, lol).

Glad to see that nod/reminder/respect of Sims 1 in the Sims 4, but I really hope the Sims turns back to its old roots because a lot of us older sim players miss that!

Thank you for sharing :)