Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The bachelor/bachelorette challenge

How do you determine which conestant is the least compatible at the moment in order to get them eliminated? Do you simply go by relationship bars and eliminate the player with the lower percentage or do you take other things into consideration? E.g In my game,there is a contestant that has one of the highest relationships with the bachelorette bar wise but he yawned everytime she tried to have a deep conversation with him. There's also a contestant that on the first night went and napped on the couch in her bedroom instead of sleeping in the bed he claimed (creepy).

Comments

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I used a mod call relprint. It gives the actual numbers of the relationship.

I liked going off of the numbers. It showed who my sim actually liked, not just who I liked. That's the point of the challenge, to step back and let the sims AI do the thinking ;).
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I used a mod call relprint. It gives the actual numbers of the relationship.

I liked going off of the numbers. It showed who my sim actually liked, not just who I liked. That's the point of the challenge, to step back and let the sims AI do the thinking ;).

Thank you so much,this is really hepful.I've got another question though.What if the sim with lowest frienship number and the sim with the lowest romance number aren't the same? Which one do you boot?