September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.
September 13 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!

BUNK BEDS - Yes or no?

2...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 13,512 Member
    I wouldn't care
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I think they will come eventually and are wanted. I can't see using them... wait prisons. Maybe I do need them.

Same. I forgot about prisons. 😄
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 3,833 Member
    Yass.
    Yeah I’d use them a lot for my sims’ kids, especially in my 100 baby challenge. I always wanted a bunk bed when I was a kid so I can live vicariously through my sims :D

The one thing I worry about is that when bunk beds are added they won’t have a proper energy gain. I hope that they do add at least one bunk bed with energy 10 or even just 8.

Always seem to have that issue, did in 3 too. The beds I like the most never have great energy gain or comfort. And childrens' beds are always the worst.
  • NickDavidson199NickDavidson199 Posts: 4 New Member
    Yass.
    Yes! Give us those bunk beds! They were such a great feature. In The Sims 3: Generations and seeing them in The Sims 4 would make my day! 😀👏👏
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 158 Member
    edited August 1
    Yass.
    humm why is this a question? In my point of view this should have been one base game feature already. Its The Sims 4... 4!!!
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 531 Member
    Yass.
    Absolutely! I'd love some murphy beds as well. Or at least maybe a pull-out bed of some sort. I'd like the variety!
    eJRCXJ8.jpg
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 132 Member
    Yass.
    Also, I want couches that you can turn into beds.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 386 Member
    edited August 2
    Yass.
    Not sure why anyone would be against it, but it would make managing space in a room that two sims share easier.
    Absolutely! I'd love some murphy beds as well. Or at least maybe a pull-out bed of some sort. I'd like the variety!
    A murphy bed? Sounds lovely
    a256aFi.gif
    on second thought...
    ŞŴ€€Ŧ ΜØŦĦ€Ř, ŞŴ€€Ŧ ΜØŦĦ€Ř, Ş€ŇĐ ¥ØỮŘ ĆĦƗŁĐ ỮŇŦØ Μ€, ₣ØŘ ŦĦ€ ŞƗŇŞ Ø₣ ŦĦ€ ỮŇŴØŘŦĦ¥ ΜỮŞŦ β€ βΔƤŦƗŽ€Đ ƗŇ ƤŁΔŞΜΔ ΔŇĐ ₣€ΔŘ.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 11,885 Member
    Yass.
    lets hope they do a better job with them than they did with lounge chairs :#

Origin ID
    MichaelUKingdon
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 8
    Yass.
    I loved Murphy beds! Reminds me of good ol' college :smile: (Sims 3 university)
    Post edited by Samlish on
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 461 Member
    Yass.
    When City Living came out and I saw those small rooms in the apartments, I really expected there must be bunk beds and and other space saving furniture available for for furnishing them, but nope! I was so disappointed. By this time, I really no longer expect them at all.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 3,680 Member
    edited August 9
    Yass.
    Desperately needed for apartments that have lots of kids.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,637 Member
    Yass.
    With Murphy beds and sleeping bags too. Thanks.
    OriginID: hestiah23 | Showcase
    jfIpSFy.png
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 160 Member
    Yass.
    Meebling microwaves yes! I have a few households that could really use these. In one, four kids are sharing a room because the other two bedrooms can only fit one person each, and there's no room in there for desks, toys etc. If we had bunk beds, I could fix that.
  • StripedSimsStripedSims Posts: 18 Member
    Yass.
    If we ever get university, I hope it comes with that
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 3,092 Member
    Yass.
    Vampris wrote: »
    Not sure why anyone would be against it, but it would make managing space in a room that two sims share easier.
    A murphy bed? Sounds lovely
    a256aFi.gif
    on second thought...
    They would never put in the time and effort to animate this death in Sims 4.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,757 Member
    Yass.
    Oh God yes please! Perhaps in Uni like in TS3.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 1,817 Member
    Yass.
    Hestia wrote: »
    With Murphy beds and sleeping bags too. Thanks.

Ooh, sleeping bags. Yes, please. The cot was a copout.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 103 Member
    Yass.
    Murphy beds, bunk beds, and raised beds, please!!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 61 Member
    I wouldn't care
    Since I find dealing with monsters under beds an annoyance easily averted by simply doubling kids up in adult double beds, where they sleep more comfortably and there are no monsters) bunk beds aren't even on my radar. If they came with monsters, fuggedaboudit. But other people, go ahead. I just will continue bunking kids in double beds and skip the annoyance of interrupted nights. Trying to make friends with the monster was only fun the first few times.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 61 Member
    I wouldn't care
    A bit of an aside, but my sister and I managed to break a bunk bed as kids, by jumping on the top level til it crashed down onto the bottom one at one end...then making that into a slide, til our mother came to investigate! The fear of the top bunk breaking over a sleeping child in the bottom, prompted me to take apart into two twins, a bunk bed we had, despite there being virtually no room for anything else, then, in that bedroom. But probably there would be no possibility of breaking any bunk beds in the game. But if they do include them, I hope they include double bunk beds (double bed on both levels) for sleeping 4 to a bed. The hassle of changing the bedding on a bunk bed is the untold story of them that only those who have had them, know.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,222 Member
    I wouldn't care
    I can live with or without them. Doing just fine without them but won't complain if they added them in either.