Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Turning non-Occult Sims into Occults in CAS

There should be an option to turn Sims from the gallery that are not occults, into an occult in CAS. It would also allow Sims that people made before a new pack's release to be turned into the new occult in CAS

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I agree. And there should also be an option to create a story sim by dropping a sim in from our library.
  • Options
    zokliozoklio Posts: 40 Member
    Yes I agree with both comments. It's getting really tiring to have to made a sim from stcratch so that we are able to turn it to an occult or give it a story.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2019
    I hate the way they have it. There are Sims I wanted to make into vampires right after it came out and it was a huge disappointment. I played vampires a huge percent of the time in Sims3 and I just completely lost interest after I realized yet again that Sims4 didn't get it right.
    If is was infant easy to make supernaturals in Sims3, then why didn't they make it that easy in Sims4?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Yes, it would be nice to not have to use cheats for this.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited July 2019
    Also if you start from scratch in CAS you have to create a 2nd occult sim just to start an occult sim then go and erase the first sim produced in CAS. It definitely doesn’t seem like it was thought through.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I completely agree. I've wanted many times to turn an existing Sim into an Occult through CAS. I'm glad there are ways in game to do it, but it's such a time waster when I just want to play that Sim as they were meant to be.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    skygal333skygal333 Posts: 155 Member
    Agreed!

Though I did find out you can kind of get occult in CAS. I was messing around with the "create a story" feature from the new Sims update and I managed to get a mermaid. My guess is that other occult sims are possible too. You'd have to answer the right questions.
    Of course it also means you have limited control of the rest of the personality/goals too.