Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No big shakes MAFIA GAME (TOWN WIN P17)

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    vote: city
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    City, are you scum?

You're the only one that makes sense now.

How am I the only one that makes sense?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    If we mislynch today does town lose?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    City, are you scum?

Dekay, Rose and I voted off Plumbob who was mafia. I can't see it being mouse so I'm left with you.
  • Options
    City, are you scum?

Dekay, Rose and I voted off Plumbob who was mafia. I can't see it being mouse so I'm left with you.

Why can you not see it being Mouse?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    City, are you scum?

And no, I'm town.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    City, are you scum?

Why can you not see it being Mouse?

They just don't seem scummy at all to me. Neither does Dekay think and I trust her judgement because she's a great town player.
  • Options
    I was expecting to die tonight, not sure why mafia went for gameplay when she was being suspected. Thought about protecting myself but went with Dekay instead.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,639 Member
    It still could be Rose tho. She could have sacrificed Plumbob cuz Plumbob didn't have a mafia PR?

I'm just glad Kitty is still alive. XD I need a fellow good town player alongside me. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Vote history:
    Kitty v. City

Vote count:
    City (1); Kitty

--

I'm headed to bed, so y'all are on your own for the night.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I kinda hate it when people say this, but I don't know what else I can do to convince you I'm town. It's mostly my fault for being inactive.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I kinda hate it when people say this, but I don't know what else I can do to convince you I'm town. It's mostly my fault for being inactive.

Yeaaah... and it's not really helping your case since you do say you like to lay low when you're mafia...

What do you think or Rose and Mouse?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I did the math, we can still mislynch today.
    And if town is lucky, the doctor can block nightkills that might buy us some time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'll keep my vote for now, I'll see what happens tomorrow. It may change. Goodnight!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Yeaaah... and it's not really helping your case since you do say you like to lay low when you're mafia...

Mouse seems town but we've never seen her as mafia and that makes me nervous.
    Rose's votes are weird and I'm wondering if she voted knowing he woild probably be lynched or not.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Rose's votes are weird and I'm wondering if she voted knowing he would probably be lynched or not.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

YES, I knew Plumbob was bad!! :D

Hmm, tho I was thinking that Gameplay was bad but turns out no... So maybe it's City?

City, convince me you're town.

I generally try to avoid laying low when I'm mafia because it makes me look super scummy. I try to be super helpful. I've been very neutral this game and I try not to do that as mafia aside from suspicion list.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

YES, I knew Plumbob was bad!! :D

Hmm, tho I was thinking that Gameplay was bad but turns out no... So maybe it's City?

City, convince me you're town.

I generally try to avoid laying low when I'm mafia because it makes me look super scummy. I try to be super helpful. I've been very neutral this game and I try not to do that as mafia aside from suspicion list.

Oh oops. My bad. XD

Anyways,

Um... hmmm. This is tough. I feel like City, Rose and Mouse all seem sincere with their town claims. :(

Rose's votes are weird and I'm wondering if she voted knowing he woild probably be lynched or not.

She said she was fine with a Plumbob lynch tho even before I started voting. I don't know for sure but to me it looked like there's a low chance she's buddies with Plumbob.

I think I'll just vote for you first cuz I wanna see what the others will do.

Vote: City
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Going to bed now, see y'all later
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I honestly don’t see what u have against City. I’ve seen nothing suspicious. Dekay still seems off but I don’t think he’s mafia because he voted out Plumbob... ok now I see it. Last I checked it was Rose, Kitty, and Dekay who voted our City. She didn’t seem suspicious but me and City are the only ones who didn’t vote her out. I guess my scummy feeling of Dekay and Kitty is likely to be wrong. Even though Rose is still acting really off Vote City I feel like if Dekay or Kitty were her partner then they would follow my vote for Rose and if Rose was she would keep hers on Dekay or Kitty
  • Options
    This would mean this:
    City and Plumbob - Mafia goons
    Nerd - miller
    Kitty - Doctor
    Gameplay, Mouse, Rose, Ice - VT
    Dekay - ???
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    This would mean this:
    Nerd - miller
    Kitty - Doctor
    Dekay - ???

Technically Dekay still could be mafia and so could Rose and Kitty if they are lying but City makes the most sense
  • Options
    I'm just voting for City cuz it's just elimination method. I actually thought the baddies were Plumbob and Gameplay but I was wrong about Gameplay.

I'm very torn between City and Rose. They're both equally suspicious to me right now.

But I feel like if we get either one of them wrong, the rest of the townies should go and vote the other person tomorrow.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    This would mean this:
    Nerd - miller
    Kitty - Doctor
    Dekay - ???

If this is true and you really are VT,

Then, that means the host got Miller, Doc and Vanilla townie/Mafia Roleblocker. I'm just gonna assume there's no cop since no one is claiming till now.

So it could still mean that Rose could be Roleblocker and is just sacrificing Plumbob.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    This would mean this:
    Nerd - miller
    Kitty - Doctor
    Dekay - ???

If this is true and you really are VT,

Then, that means the host got Miller, Doc and Vanilla townie/Mafia Roleblocker. I'm just gonna assume there's no cop since no one is claiming till now.

So it could still mean that Rose could be Roleblocker and is just sacrificing Plumbob.

That could be it but it doesn’t really sound like something Rose would do