Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Romance Notification?

All of a sudden in my game I've been playing for awhile now, I have been getting this notification: "X and Y should spend some personal time apart" or something to that effect and then in the slide out notification thing my sim will say "I don't want to break up the group quite yet but perhaps I should investigate this possible romance later."

I have no idea why I am getting this notification. It's happening with my eternally faithful sims as well as the daughter who is currently the boyfriend of another sim. I have searched everywhere and can't figure out what is going on? I did a total reset on my SP and then reimported my settings and a reset on overwatch and redid those settings as well and I'm still getting the notification. It's so weird. Maybe I clicked something in caste on accident that I shouldn't have (I do not even TOUCH the caste stuff because I have no idea what I'm doing with that)?

It's so weird and I am at a loss on how to fix it. Has this happened to anyone else? HAALLP! :#

Comments