Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can no longer play offline with all packs?

So today my internet happened to drop, which isn't uncommon as it happens now and again, but until my mom could burp the router I had nothing to do. I figured I would play sims 4 as I knew I could play it offline but something interesting happened that was unusual. I loaded the sims 4 and went to play a save where I have a family living in Sulani and I got a pop up about missing game data. I thought this really weird so I went back to the main menu and noticed that all my game packs were faded out and when I scrolled over them it was showing as not owned. Which is ridiculous since I own everything aside from Fitness stuff, so i'm wondering is it just me? or is anyone else having this issue of their game packs not showing offline?
and if it is just me is there a fix?

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    When you get your internet back on make sure your origin is updated. Maybe that’s the issue. I’ve never heard of this happening, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I've had that happen before but it's been a long time, the internet isn't the best so if it goes out I may get to play sims 4 a couple times then it'll give me that until I can get internet back and reload origin or look for updates.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png