Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flooring glitch?

Ever since the IL update, I have one home in one save where the flooring tiles dont look the same even though it's the same flooring piece (I double checked). It almost looks like some of the gridded segments don't realize the lights are on, like they look like they do when the lights in the room are out, even though the lights are on. It looks really bad!

I've tried replacing the room with a different type of flooring, hammering out the floor and adding flooring back in, and even tried replacing the lot with the copy of it that I had in my library (which I saved BEFORE this glitch started happening). None of those things worked! So that tells me it's something to do with how something is behaving / registering and not something about the lot itself (since the glitch remained when I replaced the lot with the saved version). I really dont know what else to do! Has anyone else had this glitch (I'm assuming it's a glitch), and did you find a fix? I could always try repairing the game but I just got a new PC so I just downloaded it fresh anyway so I'm not sure a repair would do anything (yes, the glitch happened on my old computer too, so it's nothing to do with the new computer either). Any help would be appreciated!
I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I haven't had that issue yet, but I am having an issue where homes that have had the move object cheat used to place items are now causing routing errors, and it was working fine before.
  • Options
    RoseRyderRoseRyder Posts: 19 Member
    Yes I have this glitch and like you I have no idea how to fix it, it’s maddening ! I just ignore it and pretend it isn’t there since it can’t be fixed it seems