Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Battle of the Bands Competition

I seen that @ZeeGee posted about this in the TS3 part of the forum but not elsewhere so here goes.

It's time to get the band back together!
SimsFilmFest is bringing back Battle of the Bands.

BotB-promo-poster-600w.png

Battle of the Bands was always a popular competition and people had a lot of fun role playing their bands. There is an article about it on the front of the simsfilmfest website (http://simsfilfmest.com) with links to some of the previous band magazines.

We hope to see a lot of you out there.

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,372 Member
    I actually did post here! No one responded so it got buried. I posted on Sims 2 also. :)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hmm, I already have a band that I play in my main save and I'll consider submitting them
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    GLEichholzGLEichholz Posts: 129 Member
    @ZeeGee Hmmm....I didn't see the posting for TS4. I did find the TS2 one.

@citysimmer We'd love for you to join the fun :)
  • Options
    @GLEichholz It's on page 3, soon to be 4. :) But I like your post better anyway.
  • Options
    No interest?
  • Options
    I've entered. I'm probably going to submit everything quite early so I don't have to do too much during the semester. :)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    GLEichholzGLEichholz Posts: 129 Member
    We're starting to see content from our first entries and it all looks promising. :smile: Still sad we don't have bands in TS4 (it's the one thing I want) so this all takes a bit more creativity...but it can be done!

@citysimmer Looking forward to seeing rest of your material and where you go with your band.

Like I said in the TS3 forum post, this is open to everyone despite skill. I credit the first BotB with forcing me to learn how to do basic photo editing in Photoshop. Please don't let lack of skill stop everyone from entering. Someone on staff will be more than willing to help you out. This is a really fun competition.
  • Options
    GLEichholz wrote: »
    We're starting to see content from our first entries and it all looks promising. :smile: Still sad we don't have bands in TS4 (it's the one thing I want) so this all takes a bit more creativity...but it can be done!

@citysimmer Looking forward to seeing rest of your material and where you go with your band.

Like I said in the TS3 forum post, this is open to everyone despite skill. I credit the first BotB with forcing me to learn how to do basic photo editing in Photoshop. Please don't let lack of skill stop everyone from entering. Someone on staff will be more than willing to help you out. This is a really fun competition.

Thank you! I'm not very experienced with photo editing either :sweat_smile:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg