Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone having roofing issues?

Currently having a weird problem with roofs... If I add a roof to a room, sim won't enter the room and keeps waving his hand telling no routing to the location. If I delete the roof, the sim goes there just fine. The room has a ceiling but every time I add the roof, the sim can no longer enter and if it's inside the room and I add the roof, the game resets the sim back to the lot border. I can build a room on top of it and the sim enters the room just fine. Never had this before. I don't have mods or ccs.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm not having any issues with the roof. But I have noticed something new regarding routing issues. Before when move objects cheat was used, the only time my sim would have any problems routing would be if something was there that was not supposed to be. But now even if the item is out of the way, and not blocking the path, the sim is now having issues with routing. I am now having to completely delete and put in new homes that have not had any move objects used on them, and then the sim is good.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I just thought of something that might be the case, maybe the room riser might be something to see if that might be what is going on with your rooms.