March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have I ruined things?

Sorry if this isn't the right spot but I figured general discussion was the safest bet. I've been playing one Sim as a Wonder Sim/Perfect Sim who has and will have all skills, aspirations, and traits. I'm on the last step of the new Island Living aspiration and am worried I might be stuck now. The goal is to get your sim to fall asleep while relaxing but she has the "Never Weary" trait meaning she never sleeps. I've tried getting her dazed with kava juice and then relaxing but she still is awake.

Is there a way to work around this? Has anyone else run into this problem if you're working on a perfect sim? I'm going to be real mad if the reason I can't complete this is because she's too perfect :| I also would really like to not use cheats but I guess if I have to I could.

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Try queueing up relax and then nap right after. Sometimes that will help that aspiration goal.

If it doesn't, you could try lowering her energy long enough to get the aspiration. There might be a cheat way, but the only way I know is with ui cheats, you just click on the energy bar where you want it.

Worse case, you can cheat that milestone done.

p8L4V6v.png