Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Henry Puffer.

StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
edited July 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Ok, so I've downloaded this awesome Pufferhead CC pack, which has a ton of merchandise of the yellow-haired kid wizard, but now I'm wondering: If Henry Puffer = Harry Potter, then who's the Sims equivelant of Hermione, Ron, Snape, Voldemort, and the other characters? So I decided that I was gonna make Henry Puffer characters in CAS, and post them in this Discussion (Canceled due to me not wanting to do it anymore (can someone delete this, please?))
b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
old simmer whos just now getting back into it
Post edited by StarstruckSimmer on

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I believe that in the B/B item descriptions it tells you. Ron's Sim counterpart is pretty easier to find, but Hermione's is a little harder. Dumbledore is a girl, and I'm not sure if Voldemort or other characters are mentioned at all. I can't remember their names now though...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I believe that in the B/B item descriptions it tells you. Ron's Sim counterpart is pretty easier to find, but Hermione's is a little harder. Dumbledore is a girl, and I'm not sure if Voldemort or other characters are mentioned at all. I can't remember their names now though...

Yeah, I think that Dumbledor's Sims equivelant is Iris Simbledor. I've seen 3 other characters on the framed movie poster, and I think that Quirrel's also a girl. Also, I haven't put everything into my Mods folder yet (I downloaded it all seperately, as I dislike unzipping files =T), I may not have the items that have the counterpart names and stuff in the description, but I'll be sure to check.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    The modder (Mlys) has actually shared the sims used for the posters on the gallery. They have cc if you want to find them.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I decided not to do this, can someone delete this? XD