Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No sea turtles in Sulani?

I’ve fully restored the island but I only see schools of fish and small dolphins. I thought the coral reefs would be more full-of-life?
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    there are two areas that have sea turtles swimming around when you top mua pel'am off. one is the reef area sims tend to swim over when they're heading to the 40x30 island beach lot, the other is near the snorkeling buoy on the other side of that island

there's also an area with sea turtles swimming around near the 40x30 that starts as a beach in the st taz isle (next to the waterfalls there)

as for the reefs being full of life, they do have a lot more fish swimming around in them at max conservation than they do at minimum conservation. at minimum, you'd only see one or two fish darting around, at max, they're all over the place, often multiple in one little area. you've also got the birds flying through the island and the butterflies everywhere, too. as well as the (non-harvestable) plants being much more dense and vibrant

it's actually crazy to see how different the stages are but it's also really hard to see the differences unless you see pictures of the same location side by side (carl's guide has a good example of that with a section of the island, but not the ocean)