Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What occult’s do you want?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2019
    Maybe they can release werewolves in a Farming expansion like mermaids in Island Living!
    Would make sense and they could get special abilities with the farm animals

Or instead better PlantSims in a Farming expansion. They already have some work done, they just need to give PlantSims more unique abilities!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Maybe they can screw Werewolves up like they just did Mermaids, too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I love that we now have mermaids and vampires, but I would love to see witches, fairies, and werewolves.

Then I could finally make my worlds more like urban fantasy stories with all sorts of supernatural beings and such. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    B) All of them, sorry for being greedy this time.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    For the pack, I want witches and fairies.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    Realm of Magic is coming soon, and it is a lot of simmers top 5 must have packs.

What occult’s do you want to come in this pack, and why? What would they do, and how would they impact the sims?

In that pack I only want witches/magic to come and hope they are very well detailed and have a lot of depth.

That a side, I'd love to get Plumbots back. I loved them in Into the Future. How we could craft the trait chips and improve and customise our robots. in their behaviour and looks.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Witches and fairies

Elves and werewolves would be nice second choices
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don‘t think werewolves will get their own GP
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    I don‘t think werewolves will get their own GP

They probably won't.Peoplekeep forgetting not all life states.Can be in there own pack.
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Witches, werewolves and the Fae, those are what I would like to see most. And well-fleshed, not like mermaids, who look good but that's all there is to them. I feel so deflated that they don't have a skill tree or any way of improving what they do. It makes me worry what could happen if there is more than one occult in RoM. I would love to have lots of different types of being in this coming pack, but I would rather have one done well than more done badly. Although I would still wish they had done more well. Because I want it all! :smiley:
  • Options
    Werewolfgirl123Werewolfgirl123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Werewolves! That would be great! :D
  • Options
    MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    Witches!!!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Witches.