Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can't place doors in build mode with mods and cc in the game since update

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited June 2019 in CAS Custom Content
anybody else had this issue :)
doors work fine without mods but as soon as i add the mods the door vanish from all houses and new ones wont place at all
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    oops wrong thread :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Did you get your answer? There is an adult mod that we are not allowed to discuss on the forum that is causing this problem.
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    edited June 2019
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Did you get your answer? There is an adult mod that we are not allowed to discuss on the forum that is causing this problem.

you mean whicked whims? yeah... and i know we cant post 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pictures here (off course), anyway if that is the problem you should prb get the last version of that mod (it was updated on the same day Island Living was released).. not that i use it LoL :blush:
    Post edited by gustavowizard on
  • Options
    YansanYansan Posts: 1 New Member
    I have some of a similar problem. I can't place any doors but the toilet doors and the open ones. And all doors everywhere disappeared. Its bothering me but i do have mods on. Is there some mod that should not be used?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Yansan wrote: »
    I have some of a similar problem. I can't place any doors but the toilet doors and the open ones. And all doors everywhere disappeared. Its bothering me but i do have mods on. Is there some mod that should not be used?

If you have adult rated Mods they are the cause of the problem. We are not allowed to discuss any Mod that raises the rating of the game above teen. Please return to the site you downloaded them from for assistance.
  • Options
    gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    Yansan wrote: »

well do you have or you dont have WW installed? you do can say yes or no.. u just cant post about it nor link it