Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Idea about Beaches

What other activities have you guys added to the beaches?

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I haven't got to changing the beaches yet, but I think horseshoes is a good one. Yoga mat maybe
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Awesome and ty...adding those now
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    So far, I added the pirate ship jungle gym, some dog toys, a basketball hoop, and a toddler slide to one. The other I turned into a spa xD but I guess you could also go for like a seaside karaoke beach or something? Could still be a beach, if you only want to add that object!
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2019
    Nudist beach.

They gave us the lot traits, and I shall use them!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2019
    I am Living in the open air on the beach and also "off the grid" (i use the alter needs cheat though)

a house foundation with no roof or walls
    outdoor shower and toilet bush
    Grill to cook foods

my sims are loving it :)

• Options
    great ideas guys
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited June 2019
    I've built a new beach lot but I put a waterslide, firepit, paddling pool, swingset and toddler slide on the lot, plus of course loungers, coolboxes and beach towels. I also put a beach bar on the same lot with a game table and chess table.

dfVnuia.png

TmZJkMi.png
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    @MissyHissy wow is it on the gallery?
  • Options
    It's not actually (didn't think it was that great) but if you're interested, I can put it up? It'll be under the name Hinhanni if I do :)
  • Options
    Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    I'd be VERY interested too! It looks amazing. Which lot did you use for it?
  • Options
    I used the empty island in Mua Pel'am. It's a 40 x 30 lot.
    I've uploaded it. Under the name 'Hinhanni'. Tick the custom content box (although it is CC free). It's called 'Playa de Isla Paradiso'.
    Thanks, guys! :)
  • Options
    Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    I used the empty island in Mua Pel'am. It's a 40 x 30 lot.
    I've uploaded it. Under the name 'Hinhanni'. Tick the custom content box (although it is CC free). It's called 'Playa de Isla Paradiso'.
    Thanks, guys! :)

Thank you, but... ugh, I have a lot there that I'm quite fond of. Can't decide now. Maybe I'll build a similar one on a different lot and put yours on that one.

The problem I'm having with Sulani is that the lots are so unique in view, surrounding and terrain which makes it difficult to place various builds on them. I mean it's both part of the appeal of IL and a bit of a burden...
  • Options
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    It's not actually (didn't think it was that great) but if you're interested, I can put it up? It'll be under the name Hinhanni if I do :)

please do and thank you :) I love it
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    I'm planning on adding water slides,the sprinklers,water balloons and a hottub or two. Also tents for camping. Something I'm planning on testing out is fireworks extravaganza over the ocean on the beaches.
  • Options
    I'm planning on adding water slides,the sprinklers,water balloons and a hottub or two. Also tents for camping. Something I'm planning on testing out is fireworks extravaganza over the ocean on the beaches.
    Oh nice. Post some pictures 😊