Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Bundle-Ready on Release Day?

Hello guys,
So I have a question, it is my first time wanting to buy a bundle right at the release of an expansion pack and I wanted to ask some of you who might know, do you think we will be able to buy Island Living in a bundle with other expansions already on release day? What was the case with previous expansions?
I tried contacting EA support and asking in the forums but they said they only deal with technical problems and didn't answer.
I'm super excited for this pack however. More than with all the previous ones.
Where's my Sims 5 squad at?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Pretty sure bundles have never been available on release day.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Pretty sure bundles have never been available on release day.

After some research I found out Get Famous was bundle-ready on release so maybe Island Living will also be ready. But all previous packs were somehow not. So who knows, we'll have to see
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Seasons were also bundle-able on release day, by what I've found. GF was available but required to clear Origin cache or something.
    Unfortunately, I've found no answer as for IL. Yet, the previous two packs were so we might get it soon, even if not on release. I'm waiting for it as well - want to grab Outdoor retreat for some more outdoor stuff and I'd hate to do a rebuild twice (let alone thrice with a SP thrown into the mix).
    Maybe if someone around uses Twitter or something and try poking one of the gurus on this matter?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.