Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims' wife is now her cousin

I have no clue which various mod caused this: it's not intentional, believe me, its a glitch, but like...they can't romance because no matter how many times I clear and readd their relationship, it won't stop saying theyre related

this is not fun
So many sorcerers ~

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    You can change relationships with cheats: https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/ Scroll to the bottom of the relationships section and use the cheat to make her your Sim's wife again.
  • Options
    GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    You can change relationships with cheats: https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/ Scroll to the bottom of the relationships section and use the cheat to make her your Sim's wife again.

The issue is that even when they're registered as wives, it still keeps readding the "sister" tag now. I don't know why; I thought I'd removed the guilty mod but it's still happening. It means they can't do anything romantic
    I literally deleted the sim and readded her and it keeps doing it
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    Weird.
  • Options
    Weird.

yeah im losing my mind

It started after I had to clear her relationship with her daughter after the Siren Song from Nyx's mermaid mod gave her romance with her daughter.
    I did not mess with the relationship between her and her wife.
    I have no clue what's happening

(at least im leaving that family to play with their kids on Sulani when IL comes out)
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    Did you try going to a previous save from before the problem?
  • Options
    Did you try going to a previous save from before the problem?

Honestly, I have no idea how long it's been an issue before I've noticed; I can find one, but it won't be usable—there's just been too much that's happened since then
    So many sorcerers ~