Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC Embargo has lifted. Full map of Sulani! W/ lot sizes.

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    14 lots! Wonderful!
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Looks really cool :) And 14 is a good amount of lots. It looks like the lots are pretty large too!
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes, I am super excited about it because now I can put the plans I had in motion once it drops!
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited June 2019
    I saw a blog post someone made that said one of the lots was 64x64, but I guess they were mistaken.

Edit: I've seen multiple people reporting that we should have a 64x64 lot. Apparently it was announced during the private livestream for game changers who couldn't attend in person. It is possible this map is wrong?
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    The 50 X 50's are large enough to be mistaken for 64 X 64 - I can understand that .
    Looking forward to this coming out , and it's soon too.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Looks like about half the lots extend out into the water! Cool!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    This is definitely my favorite world and the map looks gorgeous!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I saw a blog post someone made that said one of the lots was 64x64, but I guess they were mistaken.

Edit: I've seen multiple people reporting that we should have a 64x64 lot. Apparently it was announced during the private livestream for game changers who couldn't attend in person. It is possible this map is wrong?

Really? All the game changers I've watched said nothing about a 64x64 lot. Deligracy, Semaj, IronSeagull, LilSimsie... surely they would have mentioned something about that.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Really? All the game changers I've watched said nothing about a 64x64 lot. Deligracy, Semaj, IronSeagull, LilSimsie... surely they would have mentioned something about that.

@EmmaVane has noted that the Game Changer livestream wrongly mentioned a 64x64 lot, so that's probably where the confusion comes from. Go with what the people who were there at EA Play say.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

@EmmaVane has noted that the Game Changer livestream wrongly mentioned a 64x64 lot, so that's probably where the confusion comes from. Go with what the people who were there at EA Play say.

So Game changers get their own private livestream?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

For this pack, that happened for Game Changers who weren't invited to EA Play. I suspect it's an attempt by EA to level the playing field among Game Changers somewhat, which is a good thing.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

For this pack, that happened for Game Changers who weren't invited to EA Play. I suspect it's an attempt by EA to level the playing field among Game Changers somewhat, which is a good thing.

Well that’s pretty cool!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif