Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to Partihaus in your game?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    I actually don't have them in my saves. Or any premades for that matter. It's not that I don't like them, I just want to use my own Sims, and other Sims I download from the exchange.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,723 Member
    I had fun playing with their club which did involve a lot of wohooing...
    Eventually they all got jobs and Paolo moved out and started living with the Behrs. The game made him into a celebrity recently (I play with aging turned off) which is pretty fitting since he is level 10 in the Athlete career.
    When I play with them I mostly play with Marcus who is a photographer and a painter.

1y01Kh7.jpg
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Eventually they all got jobs and Paolo moved out and started living with the Behrs. The game made him into a celebrity recently (I play with aging turned off) which is pretty fitting since he is level 10 in the Athlete career.
    When I play with them I mostly play with Marcus who is a photographer and a painter.

1y01Kh7.jpg

Way cool photo wall! :) Is the club still active? With aging off, you may not need to add new members to keep it going?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,723 Member
    logion wrote: »

1y01Kh7.jpg

Way cool photo wall! :) Is the club still active? With aging off, you may not need to add new members to keep it going?

Thanks, yes the club still exists, I mostly just remove and add members to it to have some variety.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    So, in my current save, I started with 3 separate households. In one, I had Carlos Ramirez and his mother, Teresa, who lived with him next door to the Pancakes. Carlos met Paolo Rocca and they eventually moved in together and later married. They a adopted a boy, a child named Major, who was a foster child in one of my other played households, the Corbin's, an adult childless couple. They also adopted an infant and later, Paolo's nephew, a child named Angelo, came to live with them after his parents died.

Marcus Flex, was made Chief of police by the game. He and Don Lothario, a high level artist, lived in a penthouse as roomies awhile. Eventually, as an middle age adult, he married a townie, she was a very young adult, and they had a son.

Jade Rosa married a townie and they have twin girls, not identical.

Eva Capricciosa, well, she had a baby with a teen boy, Talon, who was also fostered in the Corbin home along with Major, mentioned earlier. Talon kept the child, he was raising little Jenna along with the Corbin's, but became a criminal when he grew up. So they kept Jenna to raise and Talon moved to the city. He visits often and Jenna goes to his penthouse to visit him.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    they died
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited June 2019
    Their loft building is now divided into 4 units (like a lot of industrial conversions), but the residents pretty much have open doors with each other. Marcus Flex and Paolo Rocco each have a downstairs unit. Upstairs, Joaquin Chien and Morgan Fyres have taken over both units for themselves and their twin toddlers, Ramiro and Edwin. Eve Capricciosa, after briefly living with the charming Don Lothario in his cruddy San Myshuno apartment rental, is now living in a small house in the Windenburg countryside with her toddler Cruz Lothario and working in a lawyer's office (custom career). One day Jade Rosa went to the Romance Festival, where she fell suddenly and madly in love with a townie woman, an artist. They instantly married and now live in what had been Joaquin and Sergio's house on the Windenburg island. Sergio married Siobhan Fyres; they live in an Oasis Springs bungalow with their daughter, Victoria, and a cat.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    bearpal64 wrote:
    They died of old age and me not playing them :'(
    Same! :D
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    In an old game of mine, Paolo Rocca married my original sim's daughter. Their son was killed by the wishing well. I had Paolo earn the long-lived trait but when he outlived many generations as an elder, I had a vampire kill him!
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    They were evicted (and the house was demolished), along with all the other premades, which is what I generally do when I start a new save.