Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby outfits <3

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited July 2023
    Lyrie wrote: »
    Hey there! Just stopping by to gush over your latest baby clothing! So adorable I especially like the horse overalls so sweet! Yeehaa!
    Also with the growing together feature of switching baby outfits, do you know if you could do this with yours?
    If not that is fine, it is worth it to me to switch outfits with my baby, I love the verity seasons and night time!
    One last thing, where did you get those cute cribs your sweet baby's are in?
    Thanks for taking the time to read and respond! :)

@Lyrie I am so happy to hear you like my baby clothes <3 I am not a very good modder, more a cc recolour type person, so have been unable to read the game codes to find where EA is hiding the new baby outfit files so that I can use my outfits as defaults in them, so unfortunately you will have to only use my outfits the same old way as a default replacement with only one package at a time. You can however change into the EA ones and then back into my default one (which ever one is in your mods folder) so that could give a little variety. The crib I am using is the lovely one that came with Growing together, you actually get it when you unlock it with a golden baby shower event, but you can also unlock it with a cheat. Type testing cheats true and then follow that up with bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement it will unlock then as I show you in the screenies below ;) Happy simming <3

Locked in your game
    1jnOOLC.png

You can unlock it with bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement cheat ;)
    yHmu0l0.png
  • Options
    Hi Simmers, the baby bottle and baby outfits are still working after today's Horse ranch update
    KdvTJbS.png
    UBX3Hqj.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2023
    @mcrudd

Thank you so much for answering me! :) I am enjoying your outfits and the new crib once unlocked! :)
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    Hi simmers <3 I am back and have a new laptop so I am one by one putting all my made cc and mods back and will update their threads as I test them. I am happy to say that the baby clothes and baby bottle are working up until the release of the Rent expansion and the latest update we had :)

stZVfyg.png

zJAxqFv.png

• Options
    Branwen84Branwen84 Posts: 40 Member
    Did you ever get around to making infant clothes? I think it would be very neat to have the knit onesies for them, too. (Although I can find several onesies for infants, there don't seem to be any knit ones)
  • Options
    edited January 21
    Branwen84 wrote: »
    Did you ever get around to making infant clothes? I think it would be very neat to have the knit onesies for them, too. (Although I can find several onesies for infants, there don't seem to be any knit ones)

Hi there @Branwen84 :) I have not tried making infant clothes yet. If you could show me which baby outfit you would like as an infant one then I can sit and attempt it when I am able. My health is not too good at the moment so simming is to a minimum at this time, but if you let me know which item then I can do it for you one night ;)