Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot wait til they announce the new pack!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I'm pretty grant said there won't be a supernatural expansion. They would rather break it into game packs.

They would never say that, even if it were true.
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    @Wintermist_SWE It’s a great mod. LittleMsSam has a lot of good mods. And she updates them very quickly after each patch.

I've never been able to get her mods to work. Been using mods for years, never had trouble with them. Just something weird with hers. I can't figure it out.

I dont know about the entirety of her mod collection. But The food delivery service doesnt work for me.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @soko37, @EnjoyfulSimmer That is weird. I’ve never had trouble with her mods, except for More Visitors & Gender & More, which are custom lot traits. I couldn’t get them to work correctly, so I contacted her here on the forums and she was very helpful. Turns out I just wasn’t setting them correctly!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Me too! I was never this curious. Must be something about the pack they are going to release and also cause I so hope it is university. If I got the hints correctly, I am almost certain it is.
    Or a holiday destination pack would be good too, but I prefer uni first. It has to be! I have a bunch of new toddlers and kids that I would like to attend uni (or at least try :p).

I would not want a supernatural pack or anything related to that. We had one and I think thats enough. I don't want the sims to be too much of an vampire/zombie/witch thing. I do feel sad for all the players who love this type of packs and I do think its unfair to them that they did not get a fleshed out pack before. I just think 1 pack should bring it all, not 2. It would take away the right of packs that fit more into a Sim game.
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    @Wintermist_SWE It’s a great mod. LittleMsSam has a lot of good mods. And she updates them very quickly after each patch.

I've never been able to get her mods to work. Been using mods for years, never had trouble with them. Just something weird with hers. I can't figure it out.

This one does work atleast :D
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    My personal favorite choice is Witches, but I want University and Tropical Island as well, maybe a really snowy place in the mountains for a vacation spot. I do hope maybe when University does come out that maybe the ability to send some kids to private school will come back. My rich sims in Sims 3 did that often, not all of them wanted to come back home.
  • Options
    SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    I'm patiently waiting. I don't know if I want Tropical Paradise. I was really looking for University type expansion pack. I'll probably still buy TP. But I really want University
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • Options
    BubblesGrl34BubblesGrl34 Posts: 12 New Member
    [quote="smurfy77;c-17092194"]My personal favorite choice is Witches, but I want University and Tropical Island as well, maybe a really snowy place in the mountains for a vacation spot. I do hope maybe when University does come out that maybe the ability to send some kids to private school will come back. My rich sims in Sims 3 did that often, not all of them wanted to come back home. [/quote]

I think there is a fan made mod pack with witches and warlocks now.
  • Options
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    My personal favorite choice is Witches, but I want University and Tropical Island as well, maybe a really snowy place in the mountains for a vacation spot. I do hope maybe when University does come out that maybe the ability to send some kids to private school will come back. My rich sims in Sims 3 did that often, not all of them wanted to come back home.

I think there is a fan made mod pack with witches and warlocks now.

That's cool, I'd rather wait for it in game tho, I only use MCCC and not all the time as I have it disabled now. Thanks tho, that's pretty awesome they have that!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    I heard the rumor about Tropical Getaway, or whatever, and that would be okay with me, would definitely buy it.

I get excited about announcements, always have. :D I'm hoping they will be announcing witches, but not holding my breath. :|
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Looks like it really is going to be a Tropical pack: https://simscommunity.info/2019/06/07/the-sims-4-island-living-first-screens-from-origin-com/
    And so far it does look pretty amazing, even from just a handful of pictures.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited June 2019
    OMG, this is exactly what I was hoping for! <3<3<3

399a06eb-d8epnvpvuaaqbly.jpg?dl=0

982e1837-sims-tropical-island-4.jpg?dl=0

70973082-sims-tropical-island.jpg?dl=0

fe1a748c-sims-tropical-island2.jpg?dl=0

Edit: it seems the sims community site has crashed, I got these pics courtesy of thesouthafrican.com, who I believe got them from the sims community on Twitter.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Are we .... are we getting jetski and sailboats before bikes and cars ? Not hating just ... baffled.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    so yeah is there anyone who thinks the pack has not been accounced at this point. while it has not been anccounced it has been confrimed(granted at this point can anyone deny that) and also is there is a difference between being accounced and confrimed.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    brendhan21 wrote: »
    so yeah is there anyone who thinks the pack has not been accounced at this point. while it has not been anccounced it has been confrimed(granted at this point can anyone deny that) and also is there is a difference between being accounced and confrimed.

It hasn't been announced or officially confirmed. That will happen tomorrow at EA Play.
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Forget about all that, DIDN'T YOU SEE THE MERMAID :D
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    I hope those are right, bc in those it makes it seem sims can be in the water, and as much as I want witches, having a place now and a new sim type later might be better. Sure could potentially be more fun to honeymoon at, instead of digging your way thru it, not that it isn't fun doing archaeology bc I love it, just not for my sims honeymoons. I hope those are accurate 🌺😍🐬🌴
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I'll be sure buying this pack am excited then I was for stranger ville or get famous but holy mermaids! I love this I got a sneak preview from on youtube.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    OMG, this is exactly what I was hoping for! <3<3<3

399a06eb-d8epnvpvuaaqbly.jpg?dl=0

982e1837-sims-tropical-island-4.jpg?dl=0

70973082-sims-tropical-island.jpg?dl=0

fe1a748c-sims-tropical-island2.jpg?dl=0

Edit: it seems the sims community site has crashed, I got these pics courtesy of thesouthafrican.com, who I believe got them from the sims community on Twitter.

I saw those pics leaked on SimsVIP as well. SO excited! I was hoping for this :D