Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small "animals" in Granite Falls

AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
Okay, I have to be honest. I've never really paid attention to my surroundings the few times I've taken my Sims on vacation.

I was searching for plants when this "flash" went across the screen. My first thought was "Why the hell is Pikachu in my game?"
I knew the critters were not the greatest fx, but come on! :D

* I do realize it was supposed to be a chipmunk.
baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited June 2019
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Okay, I have to be honest. I've never really paid attention to my surroundings the few times I've taken my Sims on vacation.

I was searching for plants when this "flash" went across the screen. My first thought was "Why the hell is Pikachu in my game?"
    I knew the critters were not the greatest fx, but come on! :D

* I do realize it was supposed to be a chipmunk.
    There is also a wood 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in Granite Falls, that you can hear and see pecking at a tree. The one I noticed was in the deep woods close to the hermits cabin by the water. It made me laugh. I think the animals are cute. Too bad you can’t interact with them and make them a pet.

Oops I found a plum word .... bird that pecks.... lol
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I like those small surprises in GF :) I think there might be more, like insects or birds flying with a certain speed, making the forest a bit less static. I need yo go there more often!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Woodpecker
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Wish we could interact with birds and etc in the game.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2019
    mika wrote: »
    Wish we could interact with birds and etc in the game.

You'd probably get paper cuts. :D
    It would be great if they would've actually been real and we could've collected them like we did in TS3.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Woodpecker

I guess I put it as two words instead of one.... lol
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I wish they would put a few of the birds and ducks in buy or debug so we could use them on lots. It would be fun to use them next to a bird house or a bird bath or in a pond on the lot. They don't have to do anything different. Just walk around or float.
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    At least they move in this pack unlike the non moving lizards in the Jungle pack. That's just dumb :disappointed:
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    At least they move in this pack unlike the non moving lizards in the Jungle pack. That's just dumb :disappointed:

Lizards do move a little in my jungle... They don't move around, but they do adjust position if you look closely :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg