Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patrizio's Daughter: Strained Relationships.

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
Meet the Moretti Family.

They'd be your average normal, happy, middle class family, if it weren't for the black sheep of the family, Leona. During her teen years, one day in high school, Leona lied to get out of a big term paper that was due. It worked. And thus lead her on this current path. Now she's an adult and she'll bend the truth to get whatever she wants, no matter the situation.

It strains her relationship with her family, as they are a hard working, straight-laced family, who holds their name and reputation above all.

How far will Leona go? Will her family finally turn their back on her?

*Writer Note: It's been a couple years since I've wrote creatively, even longer since I was serious about my writing. So there will be plot holes, and typos, and any other number of writing mistakes along the way. But it should still be a fun story. I'm very excited about the Moretti's and their story and have several ideas on how to get the story going, though it will be a lot of sim directed story.

I mostly let my gameplay dictate where the story will go. With just a bit of direction here and there from me. So, it's also possible for my sims to change as the story goes. Such as, Dad might not want any more kids and then, 3 "episodes" later, he decides he does want kids.

I don't like to hold too tightly to plot ideas or character traits, as I like the sims to direct the story along.

The next post will be the introduction to the sims themselves.
p8L4V6v.png
Post edited by ChelleJo on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Patrizio Moretti:

Head of the family, he is strict and ambitious, and believes you should put your best foot forward. Which includes dressing for success. He only wants the best and has always pushed himself and his girls to strive for their best. He believes your image is everything, your word is your bond. If you want people to take you seriously, you have to behave accordingly.

muM9urh.png

Emilia Moretti

She's the softer side of the family. She always sees the best in people, always tries to see the other's side of the story. She caters to her husband and spent her life catering to her children. Now all she wants is to spend her golden years with Patrizio and her grandchildren.

3vfEWP9.png

Bellissa "Bella" Moretti-Bellucci

Leona's twin sister, older by 2 minutes. Bella is very much like her Dad. She's a very serious sim. She's been the face of the family, and always makes sure anything she says or does would not and does not put her family name in negative light. Bella and Leona were very close growing up, they were exact opposites, even then. She was more social and outgoing, always pushing herself mentally. While Leona was always writing stories and drawing.

After a few lies, Bella was no longer willing to cover her sisters lies. And the wedge between them began. And has only grown more each passing day and each lie told. Bella has come to realize, her sister was a pathological liar. And she wasn't going to enable her anymore. Leona needs to get her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 straight and stop this nonsense, get serious about her life.

33QoOGf.png

Angelo Bellucci

Angelo is the exact opposite of his wife, Bellissa. Some often wonder how they managed to get together. He fell in love with his wife when they met in high school. Yeah, all his friends called her the ice queen. And, yeah, she seemed a tad stuck up, and rigid. But, he knew it was all just a wall. He could see her sweet, caring side in the way she looked after her sister, even when she didn't really want to. In the way she helped her friends, when they missed a assignment or was having boyfriend or girlfriend troubles.

Angelo knew Bella was a tough cookie to crack, but he just hoped he'd be lucky enough to be the one to do it when the time was right. There is one thing that even Bella doesn't know... their relationship is based on a lie. And if there is one thing his wife really hates, are lies.

FSyEaqC.png

Luca Bellucci

Angelo and Bellissa's son. He loves his Auntie Ona and the fun stories she always tells him.

wIWKGJ2.png

Leona Moretti:

Leona just doesn't understand all the drama around how she lives her life. So she makes up stories, so what? Who is really hurt by them? No one. How is her telling the maitre D at a restaurant that she was Judith Ward's personal assistant hurting anyone? She got seated right away and got a free round of drinks.What harm did that do? Her family was just too serious all the time. They needed to learn to relax and let go. Seriously, if it wasn't for her mom, she probably wouldn't even have much to do with them. Not that she doesn't love all of her family, especially sweet little Luca, but it seemed to always turn into a nag-fest and she was so over it.

LvaAych.png
    Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Reserved
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    reserved 2
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options