Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims Pokémon Story. (CLOSED)

Hello! I have no photos for the story so... visualize! (I hope it doesn't go into any copyrighting laws.... :D)

In the beautiful Willow Creek Region lived a hopeful trainer hoping to strike it rich. A long time ago, most of the Pokémon population was wiped out in a world-wide drought and only the following Pokémon still existed:

Pikachu
Pichu
Snorlax
Arcanine
Jigglypuff
Litten
Flaafy
Eevee

And following the drought the trainers soon followed with a large percent of trainers and Pokémon battles dropping at rapid speed. Then, people discovered the dog and the cat and soon listed them as a Pokémon.... Anyways, back to the trainer. Her name was Violet Garber. Sporting a blonde ponytail and always wearing some sort of red. Her house was one of the famous generic starter homes that was decked out in Black, Red and white! There she was standing tall in front of her new home with her Pikachu. Her Pikachu was born without black tips on his ears or brown tips on his tail.
She and Pikachu walked into the house. Violet started imagining life with a Snorlax (Since most of her whims was to adopt a cat). As she noticed Snorlax's were the least hostile Pokémon as also the smartest. That was it. She was determined to catch a Snorlax! A bit later she tried to teach Pikachu how to roll-over. "You are testing my patience!!" Violet exclaimed. "Why are Pokémon so stubborn?" She thought to herself. Soon after, he had learned how to roll-over and that marked a new milestone in her newfound training career.

I will post more about the story too. (And by the way Pokémon Company this is just a fan-story please do not sue me).
I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
Post edited by queenvortex808 on

Comments

• Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Update:

Breaking News!
    Flashed the T.V.
    "A wild Espeon has been seen in the Brindleton Bay Region. It appeared to be lost and seemed hostile." said an anchorman. Violet bolted up from her seat and clung her face to the T.V.. She wondered if there was more. Suddenly, there was a know on the door. "Hello!" someone said. It was a welcoming party. They talked for what seemed forever. One person brought up that they saw a Leafeon in their backyard last Saturday. "Do you think the Eeveeloution is coming back?" Violet asked. They talked about how the Eevee population flourished and assumed it could be true. Pikachu tugged on Violet's leg. "Oh, excuse me Pikachu has to go... potty.." Violet said. She went outside with Pikachu and saw a strange shadow in the nearby bushes. Violet ignored it and waited for Pikachu. Violet taught Pikachu some more tricks in the backyard.... Then, some random sims came over and watched. "I think I am starting to get known for training...." She exclaimed.

Sorry for short update.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I realized nobody is reading this and the story is going nowhere so I'll just reveal what happened in my game for the story.

-Pikachu learned all his tricks
    -Violet seduced Thorne Bailey and got him to divorce Octavia
    -They got married
    -Violet gave up the trainer life to the life of stay-at-home rich housewife
    -She had a boy named Gino but I accidentally got him taken away due to cheats mishap
    -We said he was kidnapped and adopted a kid, named him Gino and gave him to somebody to say he was kidnapped by a crazy stan
    -Adopted small girl child

The future:

-Daughter will question why her mother gave up that life and will become a trainer
    -Most of the Pokémon will be wiped out due to a thing not being able to breed
    -The eeveeloution will be discovered after most Pokémon dying of old age
    -The legacy will continue

Thanks for reading the top 2 comments!
    (I have good stories but I am horrible at writing them)