Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PORTRAIT - Cycle One

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Wow I Have Missed So Much......... I Left You A Message @xJojox On Discord.......... Taking A Break From Modelling .......... I Am Trying To Get Youtube Videos Up..... And Really Enjoying IT! And Don't Be Hard On Yourself JO JO......... As For Me It Was My Message About I Am Burnt Out On Editing...... Right NOW.... And Doing My Recording Of My Building For YT..... Good Luck Ladies!!!!!!! <3<3
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @xJojox I LOVE your comps, this one in particular because I like doing portraits and close up shots. For me, my thing is time-management I sometimes forget due to being at work and having to stay late sometimes lol. But I love editing and doing creative comps like yours. And don't get yourself down about in hun! The community's activity has highs and lows through the year and I guess for some reason, be it time-zones or whatever the case my be there is a lull or low going on? But, keep ya head up lady dont fret too too much <3
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    I have had an attack of real life this week. OMG my last month has been hectic. Like BEYOND. I have never had ANY FULL ON days in a row like this in possibly over 10 years. I dont know how ive managed to just keep up with this contest to be honest with you. And i have more of these weeks coming soon! It seems never ending. I know i havent posted the scores yet but i havent posted the finale due date either because of my full on life ATM. Between my birthday, a very very sick niece, constant hospital trips, and helping her with her two little boys(newborn and toddler) and tracking back and forth to her house and her recouping from hospital ... its just mental. And to top it off Ive had a family member move in with me, and a very painful wisdom tooth that is not getting removed til next Wednesday, i honestly dont know how im keeping my head up. Thats just some of it. but there is a bunch of excuses why i havent posted scores yet... Sorry guys xxx.

I hope life will slow down enough to run model of the year sometime soon. Not sure when. I guess it will depend on how badly people want a beauty contest.
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2019
    The Finale - Haute Couture
    Model: Alyssa Tongol

NApufnN.jpg

• Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ She is Beautiful @Jendowoz0612 I love it♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Round 6 The Finale
    Model Lydia Weldon
    L3mwxEC.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Thank you, @aussiekarima <3<3 Love Lydia's hair, @MyFavoritedesign. Love to know how to do that. <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    thankgod its the weekend! judging will be posted today. the finale round end has been updated.
  • Options
    @Mamajanaynay could you send them round 5 scores again, they didnt show up in my email.
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Yes! It's the weekend and I have an idea finally! :smiley:
  • Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    @Mamajanaynay could you send them round 5 scores again, they didnt show up in my email.

I have resent them @xJojox
  • Options
    yes i got it the first time too. it was in my junk mail? funny though because the other rounds went to my normal inbox last time
  • Options
    i fell off the ball this week with scores. Between real life and some confusion about where the scores went ... they are up and ready for you.

there is still 3 or 4 days left of the current assignment.
  • Options
    FauxEvermoreFauxEvermore Posts: 226 Member
    Thank you for the scores and comments judges. Amazing entries from everyone (as usual)!

@xJojox Just to reiterate what everyone else said, I love your contests (both the themes and how organized and dedicated you are). I definitely enjoy this type of artistic / editing contest more than the fashion ones. Like you, I'm really sad to see less traction in the sims modelling community; but like many, I have gone on and off hiatus multiple times and will probably continue to do so. That said, your contests will probably be the ones that will tempt me the most.
    The Finale - Paola Bentes
    Since this contest was cumulative, I wanted to create a final shot that reflect all of the rounds we've previously done. In addition to the mini portraits, I included the fan from round 5, feathers from round 4, zippers from round 3, tears from round 2 and the makeup / tone from round 1.

tumblr_ptz6mt6cJi1wra6yeo1_1280.png

• Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @xJojox and @Mamajanaynay Thank you for your feedback!
    @Jendowoz0612 Great work! I love her hat and makeup!
    @MyFavoritedesign WOW! Excellent work.
    @FauxEvermore So, creative. I love it!

@xJojox Sorry to ask for an extension again. I didn't realize that the timer was up. I have to help my boyfriend replace the alternator for my car tomorrow. Neither one of us have ever done it, so hopefully it goes okay. It might take a few hours, though.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Gorgeous pics everyone! <3

I may need an extension too. Had a family emergency to deal with today and I'm totally drained. Might try to do it now, but I might not get it on time.
  • Options
    Oh forgot to say I saw scores. The other ideas were a saloon girl with a small fan and Marie Antoinette. I don't know if they would have been any better. Probably not. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Thank you judges for the scores and comments. <3
    Thank you @wbombje! <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Extension granted @ColorMePink and @wbombje ... I will extend the finale no later than the 5th of july my time. Because I know usa has a holiday on the 4th.

Lovely pic @FauxEvermore
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    Extension granted @ColorMePink and @wbombje ... I will extend the finale no later than the 5th of july my time. Because I know usa has a holiday on the 4th.

Lovely pic @FauxEvermore

@xjojox May I also apply for the extension as well?
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Thanks @xJojox. That should be enough time. :)
  • Options
    yeah guys. its the finale. there is no round to follow... i know you have 4th of july coming, so you can take a day or so after that.
  • Options
    ~ Sorry Jo @xJojox I have been flat out busy since the new patch & pack came out, sorting out other peoples games, still have not sorted my CC out, so I have very little in my game, I have been working on mine all day well most of it! LOL!
    ~ So it should be up by the extended dead-line, thanks for that BTW, I did not forget, I had the idea & everything I needed to put it together, just no time, so it is squeezed in around my other duties! ;) (it is getting there a WIP) o:)
    ~ Also I saw the scores & congrats to everyone that placed & the two winners, all the portraits were so incredible, I actually & literally do not envy the Judges @xJojox & @Mamajanaynay & thank you so much for your time & feed back!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    edited July 2019
    ~ The Finale - Haute Couture ~
    ~ Model - Anika Savalani ~
    Portrait.jpg
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    @aussiekarima

Your image isn't showing, for some reason, Karima.