Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd and DeKay's Harry Potter Mafia~Mafia Win

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
edited May 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Something is wrong with the Goblet of Fire, and more than three students have been selected for the Triwizard Tournament! Can you catch the person behind it all and their devilish minion?

451015_1.jpg

Welcome to our Harry Potter mafia! We will be using the Think Twice setup, which will be linked at the bottom.

Other than the standard Mafia game rules, there are a few guidelines you should follow.
.Please respect new players. We were all there once, even if it wasn't on this forum.
.Be considerate of other players well being. After all, they're people too.
.Please, don't take anything that happens on this thread or in PM's between Godfather and Mafia Goon seriously. After all, we're here to have fun!
Links:
Think Twice setup rules: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Think_Twice
General Mafia Rules: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895730/general-mafia-rules-guidelines-and-information/p1

Host(s):
@DeKay
@nerdfashion

Players:
@citysimmer
@TheRoseHorse
@Bubbz3388
@Mouselline ~ Lynched
@the_greenplumbob ~ Lynched

Roles:
Godfather
Mafia Goon
Townie

Each new day will last 24 hours and begin at 7:00 PM EST. The best of luck to the contestants, and please don't end up like Cedric!

(Please PM me a Harry Potter character you would like to be. This will be used when/if you are lynched. I will also use that discussion to give you your role. Ex. Lucious Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Voldemort. You don't have to be an evil character to be Mafia)

funny-gifs20.gif

Post edited by nerdfashion on

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Great!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I'll play.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    We only need three more players... This set up really doesn't require a lot of people, thank heavens.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Your only doing 5? Can I suggest a setup? This is one of my favorites. Ik you hace one picked, but I'd like to make a suggestion. You are the host though so sick to what you want to do. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Dethy
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Yeah, we're only doing five. That's how the setup works, and since I'm still technically a new player we decided to do a small number of people.

:/
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Your only doing 5? Can I suggest a setup? This is one of my favorites. Ik you hace one picked, but I'd like to make a suggestion. You are the host though so sick to what you want to do. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Dethy

I didn't suggest that since she's new and the different types of cops can be very confusing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    If you’re only having five players I’ll sit this one out to let others play :)
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I’ll sign up
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I didn't suggest that since she's new and the different types of cops can be very confusing.

Oh. :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    And Bubbz? You need to PM me a Harry Potter character to represent. If I were playing I'd be Voldemort, all the way.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    And Bubbz? You need to PM me a Harry Potter character to represent. If I were playing I'd be Voldemort, all the way.

Done
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Yeah I only just now got he different types of cops when I was exploring all the mafia games. Also I want to play!
  • Options
    One more player! If we can get it in the next few hours we could even be able to start today.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    One more player! If we can get it in the next few hours we could even be able to start today.

What’s the day and night lengths?
  • Options
    Never mind just read the rules no nights lol
  • Options
    Each new day begins at 7:00 PM EST and lasts 24 hours.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited May 2019
    I don’t think I have the time. I have too much to do 😓

Edit: Errors in my typing
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    @LluviaRain just remember that if you were to join you shouldn't edit your posts, as people can cheat that way. Spelling errors aren't a big deal.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Does agua have enough time?
  • Options
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Does agua have enough time?

Possibly, I would have to ask. I know for a fact he has less to do than me though.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    *sigh* Still waiting on one more player... Kinda hoping they choose to be Umbridge because that would be hilarious...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @the_greenplumbob We still need one more player, and I know you said you'd sit this one out but if we don't get another player by Tuesday do you think you could do it?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @the_greenplumbob We still need one more player, and I know you said you'd sit this one out but if we don't get another player by Tuesday do you think you could do it?

Yeah sure I'll sign up then :)