Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do your sims pets act like your RL pets?

RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
Yesterday, my sim was doing some late night work at the kitchen island when her cat jumped up on the island. She's terrified of computers, but still wouldn't get down. This is basically my real life. My cat wouldn't get out of the way today when I was vacuuming, even tough he's terrified of the vacuum.

35Grtiw.png

What are some situations your sims pets get into that remind you of your real life pets?
Post edited by Rebbilina on

Comments

• Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I can relate to the counter/table jumping cat :D

In-game, the most accurate thing I've seen was pets who complain about being hungry while there's a perfectly fine and full bowl of food in the room. That's my kitty.

And also cats getting the zoomies and dashing around the place.
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I remember having a famous sim who had a cat. While she was making a track the cat had like 7 other "Let cat lick face!"s given to my sim's stuff-to-do list. The definition of my dog..
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    My kitty is a gamer. She sits on my lap as a child would and watches my Sims when I play. She just sits back against me with her hind feet braced against the edge of my desk, totally content to sit there for hours if I let her. And if I make her get down before she's ready to get down on her own, she goes out in the kitchen and snoops through all the lower cabinets until I get up to scold her. She is very spoiled and active, friendly to everyone and the best little friend I could ask for. Her interest in computers and my games began when she was just a kitten. Her sister is not into tech, is a bit lazy and aloof. So I have two kitties from the same litter who are complete opposites when it comes to their personalities. It's almost as if someone had a hand in choosing their traits. LOL