Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the best the sims 4 bundle to buy on ps4 since I do not have any the sims 4 game on ps4 yet

What is the best the sims 4 bundle to buy on ps4 since I do not have any the sims 4 game on ps4 yet

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Do you already own the base game on PS4?
  • Options
    Batman82497Batman82497 Posts: 365 Member
    No I do not own the base game on ps4 yet
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    No I do not own the base game on ps4 yet

According to Gamestop.com, the only bundle available right now that actually includes the Base Game (which you need to play any of the additional packs) is the Cats & Dogs bundle. It includes the Base Game and the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack for $29.99 total.

If you don't want to get that, then you would have to buy the Base Game by itself AND THEN buy whatever other packs you want all separately.

Another option would be if you buy one of their bundles, which will include an Expansion Pack, Game Pack, and Stuff Pack for like $40-50. Only thing about that is you can't choose which ones you want, the bundles are already pre-packaged with a certain Expansion, Game, and Stuff pack already included. For example, still on Gamestop.com I see a bundle listed which includes the City Living Expansion Pack, Vampires Game Pack, and Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack for $49.99 total.

There are probably other bundles like this available if you search directly on your PS4.

So your options are to buy each pack individually or buy the pre-packaged bundles. I know some people who will buy a bundle and then buy 2 other packs that they want separately.

But keep in mind you do need to have the Base Game in order to play any other packs.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    As someone who recently bought TS4 for the PS4 via the store, the only bundle with the base game at the moment is Cats and Dogs. Once you buy the base game, you can find a few bundles that combine an EP, a GP and an SP for $49.99 on the store.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee