Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Strange Courting Tactics of Erwin Preis.

KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
Okay, so, I decided to start a new save and decided to go through the tutorial (mainly because it gives you a nice house for 30 simoleons...).
At some point during that, my sim (Alex) had to go make some friends and introduce herself to people. One of these lucky people happened to be Erwin Pries, the nerdy conspiracy theorist from StrangerVille.

Erwin Pries:
tHVnnJo.jpg?1

Fast forward till after the tutorial is complete and I need to invite a sim over to help with Alex's social need, plus she needs to discuss outfits with someone due to her being in the style influencer career.

So they talk a little, and Alex starts discussing Erwin's outfit, and all of a sudden he stands up and low and behold.. undresses. I have blocked out private parts since I have the no mosiac mod and wanted to protect Erwin's modesty.

UCWQhpx.jpg

Alex soon asks him to put clothes on, he does, everything is well.

Eventually, it becomes late, so Alex heads to bed. I only then realise Erwin is still here, and was hiding playing on the computer for a few hours. I let Alex sleep, assuming Erwin will soon depart and head back to his own home.

My expectations were broken when Erwin proceeds to go into Alex's bedroom and just talk 'at' her rather animatedly, while she sleeps.

btss7YN.png

So at this point, I'm a little confused about Erwin. But thankfully right after that he leaves.

Fast forward to the next morning and Alex goes to the garden to take care of her plants, and there's been something added to the garden:

blPapFH.jpg

I know for a fact it wasn't there yesterday, but picked it up all the same. It turned out to be a rare crystal called Plumbite.

The only explanation I can make of everything is Erwin is.. a little unusual. Paranoid and erratic, he doesn't tend to have much communication with others. Perhaps he wished to develop a relationship with Alex, and didn't know the best way to do it? Unusual gifts and stripping randomly may be an attempt at courting? Who knows.

Regardless, I thought the entire situation was rather funny so thought I'd share. Anyone else have any weird/odd interactions with other sims?
ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I’ve seen How I Met Your Mother so I recognize the Naked Man gambit when I see it.

Well played, I say.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Aww, give him a chance. :D

Realistically, the gem might have been left by lightning at some point? I’ve seen storms leave rare collectables.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    He’s as awkward as me; give him another chance!!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Well... he has the erratic trait.....
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Alex better marry that man lol
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think he's Eliza Pancakes brother... That explains a lot why she's a creep!
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    He's adorable, just look at that face! I'd say go for it. Might make for an interesting life for Alex.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    OP, now you have to have you sim return the favor. She has to streak in front of his booth and then drop some spoiled hotdogs around him. Do this and she will get her man.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Was there a thunderstorm? That might explain where your mystery crystal came from though I’ve only gotten metal from lightning strikes.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    I’ve seen How I Met Your Mother so I recognize the Naked Man gambit when I see it.

Well played, I say.

LOL. This! :D:D

But, yeah, I'm sure the gem got left behind from a thunderstorm.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Hilarious story. Thanks for sharing.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.