Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you do with Oasis Springs?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    olvrbsnolvrbsn Posts: 45 Member
    In my game I replaced almost every lots into rich mansions. Those modern houses look pretty much like Landgraabs' one, quite match well with Oasis Spring's scenery. White building looks good in there :D (at least for me it is)
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited July 2019
    Honestly, I completely transformed it into a mostly commercial area... I turned the area where Johnny Zest lives into a trailer park. The area below it has been turned into a suburban area with modern one story houses. The two mansions have been replaced with a pool venue and a generic lot that I called "Paradise Bungalows"... when my Sims travel there, I treat it like a "vacation" and that's where they stay. In the other housing area, I put more public venues. I also completely transformed the actual commercial area and replaced it with my own lots.

UvIs5HR.jpg

In case there's any confusion, the map I'm using is a mod I recently found that makes the maps appear more detailed.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    It’s my favourite world. I’ve got it set up mostly with mid-century homes and 50’s/60’s themed community lots.