Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Careers

mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
It bothers me that vampires are stuck doing the night shift of mundane careers. I think there should be supernatural careers and careers focused on the occult. Some examples:

Paranormal Investigator -- career that focus on sims investigating haunted areas and ghosts. Available to all Sims. Can be active career or rabbit hole.

Coven/Pack Leader-- supernatural gang leader. available to only vampires, witches and werewolves when they're added. Rabbit hole.

Occult Hunter -- hunts Vampires and Werewolves and tries to turn them human. available to all sims except vampires and werewolves. Rabbit hole but gives you weapons/serums to use against occults.

Alchemist -- similar to sims 3 career except active career available only to Witches. Can also run their own potion/magic retail business combined with Get To Work.

Witch Doctor -- heals sims using magic, like a vet but only for occult sims or sims with curses. available only to witches.

Pollination Technician -- can't forget about our Aliens. They should be allowed to be pollination technicians even when living among regular Sims, and abduct and experiment on Sims, build UFOs, etc. Rabbit hole career.

Fortune Teller -- same as the sims 3 career.

Magician/Wizard -- this one could have two types; one with a normal sim peforming tricks and illusions and another that branches into wizardry using real magic, available only to Witches.
Post edited by mika on

Comments

• Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    I would love to see these happen as mods when their respective content packs come out!
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Love these ideas. The only thing I would change is having the coven/pack leader, occult hunter, and pollination technician be rabbit holes. Those sound like the most fun to play as active careers to me. :)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2019
    Magic Hunting should be an active Hobby, Just so I can have my teenagers partake in the savagery.
    Since in my story, it's a 16 year old girl who besieges my Werewolf's Mansion and leads a house raid and murders the entire Family. it's begins in the late 1800s, and from then on it becomes a family business over the generations.
    In the Dior family, they start training their young at 10, and by age 16 they are pushed into the deep end and go on their first hunt alone.

In terms of Werewolves it would align perfectly with Get Together's Club System, and Archery skill

But I also want other things to hunt creatures

Wolfsbane, (When Planted or just laying around) rapidly drains Werewolves of Energy, and makes them Tense/Uncomfortable.
    If Ingested, Can Kill/turn werewolf Human. But most werewolves have very high senses, and will be able to tell if their food has been poisoned (Garnished) with wolfsbane, and most will reject the meal or drink automatically.

Sage: Against Ghosts, wards off restless spirits.

Earthen materials (Gold, Silver, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald: in My book, contain magical properties witches Sorcerers can utilize. but they can also be used against them.
    Gold and Silver are a very Good conductors and makes good wands and jewelry, but most if Not all are very bad insulator plus more expensive.
    Stones, (Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald) hold magical properties and are the best used for long lasting enchantment ruins. they can be used to amplify power or contain power, such that of a Sorcerers. (Basically jewelry can amplify power or it can reprieve power
    (Thought I'd open the door to Jewelry Crafting)
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I love all your ideas, esp. occult hunter! Vampires is my favourite pack, but I do wish vampire hunters were included. What is Dracula without Van Helsing? Or Buffy? I really want ghost hunters/investigators, alchemists (with skill), and fortune tellers too.
  • Options
    DawnyBear0DawnyBear0 Posts: 3 New Member
    This would seriously be PERFECTION. There could be one if zombies are a thing, where you could be a necromancer! Kind of like the politician career or criminal mastermind, but you can take over the town! And have magical battles between witches and wizards