Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maniquens from Get to Work

So we have had Get to Work for years and we had Toddlers for almost to years yet there is one thing which bugs me to this day. Why haven't we had yet an update for Get to Work for toddlers. We have Maniquens for Adults which work teen up and Maniquens for Kids, however, we do not have maniquens for our dear toddlers. I been recently doing a lot of retail stores and noted this as a big problem especially when trying to do a "toddler" store with clothes, toys and build and buy objects. Can we please fix this? Is there even a possibility to have an update where toddler maniquens are added for Get to Work? Pretty please?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    Toddlers can't buy stuff from retail. So how would they buy the clothing from the mannequins?

I think it would be awesome if there will be an interaction

"Buy an outfit for..."

when they i troduce toddler mannequins
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    LOW wrote: »
    Toddlers can't buy stuff from retail. So how would they buy the clothing from the mannequins?

I think it would be awesome if there will be an interaction

"Buy an outfit for..."

when they i troduce toddler mannequins
    Such a great idea! Definitely need to tell EA, they’d like this I think!

F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    violetta3violetta3 Posts: 47 Member
    Exactly! If an adult or a teen could click on it and have options such as "buy for" or "try on ... toddler" it would be amazing! It would add so much to play and to story tellers players. I just feel like Toddlers are kind of cut away from it, and if you go to children stores, you do get toddler maniquens to show off clothing, so I see why not we cannot have it in game too!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Ah, imagining the clothing store selling toddlers' clothes :) AND some toys, of course :) AND perhaps some maternity clothes, too!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg