Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a mod!

So, I really want a mod to make the insane trait better for an asylum challenge. I was thinking straight -jackets and everything! But it's not necessary. I just really want something to make the trait better. Here's the full description of what I'm thinking, but if nobody knows a mod like this they only NEED the straight jackets. I have to have them... and multiple mods are ok too. I also don't need every little detail.

A new lot trait for residential lots called Asylum. This will make it so that a certain amount of sims each day will come help take care of the people living there.

Straight Jackets! You can purchase these on a computer if you aren't insane but live with someone who is, and if you are insane but everybody in your household is and the lot has the Asylum trait, then the people who come will put one on any sim who doesn't have one and is insane.

Asylum beds! These probably aren't actually in asylums, but I feel like insane sims shouldn't be able to just hop out of their beds whenever. So there is a new special bed called the Asylum Bed that as long as you aren't insane or younger than a teen you can lock whoever is sleeping in it in there. If the lot has the Asylum trait, the caretakers will strap the insane people in a bed if they are there when they leave, and in the morning when they come back they'll unstrap them and put on straight jackets.

All-around making insane sims better. I think they should have a hard time taking care of themselves, so when they take showers they'll often slip and fall and will have a hard time getting back up. And-I find this hilarious-if they're going to the bathroom they are able to fall through the middle. When they cook they will do it a LOT slower and they will be more likely to start fires. They also cannot build any skills past level three.

I don't know if any mods like this are out there, but I'd really like them. If you know any, please let me know!
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    YESSSSSSSSSSS
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Great idea!
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls