Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding a CoWorker/CoStar in GetFamous?

Does anyone know if there is any way to pick a certain NPC as a CoWorker/CoStar? I'm pretty sure the relationship bit is "relationshipbit_CoWorkers" but the command:

sims.get_sim_id_by_name mysimfirst mysimlast
sims.get_sim_id_by_name targetfirst targetlast
relationship.add_bit mysimid targetsimid relationshipbit_CoWorkers

Doesn't seem to work. The target sim is already in the acting career. Can't seem to figure it out.

Comments

• Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Actually I think I figured it out. Darn thing was right there in the debug menu. Didn't think they'd have relationship bits so easy to access. Just waiting for my next gig to see if the NPC shows up.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I'm curious now about this. Care to share? :*
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited March 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I'm curious now about this. Care to share? :*

Actually I don't think it worked. The NPC sim is listed as a coworker and costar, but she's never shown up at any of the gigs. My sim is just shy of fame level 4 and has career level 10 now. It might be random, one or two co-stars chosen from a pool, I don't know.

Adding a sim as a coworker is just a matter of getting the NPC sim in the acting career, which is simple. Just play as the NPC sim, find job.

The Co-Star requires a cheat. You need Debug cheats enabled. Play as the sim you normally play. Get the npc sim in the same room, make sure your sim is active. Shift-click on the NPC sim, select "Cheat Relationship" then "Add Relationship Bit" then "Co-Star" should be on the first page of the bit list.

But as I said, the NPC sim isn't showing up at gigs for me. Maybe if I get rid of all the co-stars I have she'll show up?