Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the simlish leaked in december in StrangerVille?

WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
When that voice actress (can't remember her name) posted some simlish on instagram back in december, I was really excited about it, cause it sounded SO much like witches, then we got StrangerVille. But when playing the game pack I didn't recognize any of the simlish she posted.

Did I mishear it or is there still hope that that simlish is for a witches pack?
Post edited by WallSims4ever on

Comments

• Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    some of the simlish sounds were definitely for strangervile. like the choking sound which plays when your sim chokes on forbidden fruit
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    some of the simlish sounds were definitely for strangervile. like the choking sound which plays when your sim chokes on forbidden fruit
    Oh good I hope this means no witches as everyone assumed.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    When that voice actress (can't remember her name) posted some simlish on instagram back in december, I was really excited about it, cause it sounded SO much like witches, then we got StrangerVille. But when playing the game pack I didn't recognize any of the simlish she posted.

Did I mishear it or is there still hope that that simlish is from a witches pack?

I hope the simlish is also for a witch pack. I haven't played strangerville so I don't know but that simlish sounded more like witches, indeed. Maybe (fingers crossed) we'll get them soon.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited March 2019
    OP, you sound like you're projecting your hopes and wishes onto the simlish to make it seem like the simlish points to Witches. I fail to see any evidence that it could've pointed to "Witches simlish" at all. What kind of simlish sounds like it comes from Witches and what about the clip that was released denotes that it sounds like Witches at all?

It's obvious folks want Witches, but it's starting to seem like people find references to it everywhere because they want it to be and nothing more.

I understand that stating it sounded like Witches is subjective, I just can't get behind the claim itself.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes they were for Strangerville.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    OP, you sound like you're projecting your hopes and wishes onto the simlish to make it seem like the simlish points to Witches. I fail to see any evidence that it could've pointed to "Witches simlish" at all. What kind of simlish sounds like it comes from Witches and what about the clip that was released denotes that it sounds like Witches at all?

It's obvious folks want Witches, but it's starting to seem like people find references to it everywhere because they want it to be and nothing more.

I understand that stating it sounded like Witches is subjective, I just can't get behind the claim itself.

Well, I said it sounded like witches *to me*, indeed. I thought the sounds were like choking on a potion and studying alchemy (that "strangee"), but I knew obviously it could be anything. Not saying "it is witches you can't deny it and we're getting them next month". If it didn't sound like witches to you, well, ok?
    Btw, I learned not to keep my hopes up, I'm not hearing chicken sounds in game and I don't think that everything is university.
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member

Well, like @BewitchingСаша said, it definitely sounded like witches *to me*, which obvioulsy doesn't mean it has to sound like witches to you. It sounded like witches for a lot of people, though. If you check the comments here in the forum and also on youtube you'll see it, so perhaps I'm not seeing things just because I want them.

Btw I want university way more than witches, and haven't found any piece of reference, so there's that.
  • Options
    g1raff3sg1raff3s Posts: 38 Member
    I think it's a good speculation! I love how we find some Easter eggs within the games, I don't tend to pick up sounds like that in my own personal game.

Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

Did I mishear it or is there still hope that that simlish is for a witches pack?

I hear they saying most of what she posted... "strangee, strangee" all the time!