Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March 2019 - Which Is Your Fave Sims 4 World Now?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Windenburg
    No matter where my Sims are, they always end up on either the Mid-Nowhere or the Pier Palace lots on the island in Windenburg. I really like the other worlds, but I love that in Windenburg you get to experience all four seasons.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    edited March 2019
    Windenburg
    I LOVE Windenburg! It is my favorite because it not only is a great place to grow up as a sim child but it just seems like a great place to raise your sim children as well. San Myshuno is my 2nd favorite, but it isn’t an ideal place to raise your children so for that reason I had to choose Windenburg. Of my 3 families, 2 of them currently reside there.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Windenburg
    There is something Magical about Windenburg. Almost all my sims that are not used for a new released game will settle in Windenburg.
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    I can't really pick. I love Brindleton Bay especially the walk down to the beach area but I do also really love the vibe in Strangerville, it's quickly become one of my favs. The only thing holding me back from putting it down as my number one favourite is the number of lots available in the town area. You can basically either make cheap housing or shops but not both. I wish they had let us use a few of those fake houses to the left as lots for housing so that the more central ones could be used as shops. I do love the small town feel of the place though and I actually like the bar with its laid back feel. I added a bit of deco and a few more tables and chairs but the bones of the place are the same.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Strangerville
    Windenburg certainly keeps storming ahead in these polls! EA made a winner there, such a shame that a lot of the other worlds do not match up to it.

I do love that world too, this is one of my favourite areas of Windenburg:
    03-16-19_7-08-10%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Imagine living in that house irl? Would be awesome.