Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pack

mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
edited March 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Sim weddings are so boring they might as well have not ever happened. Its just some sims show up, they do a few party milestones like order a drink or dance, and then they watch the engaged sims kiss at the altar.

I don't just want a pack that just adds dresses and decorations. I want a pack that enhances the full wedding experience. I want my Sims to have bridesmaids to keep in line, a maid of honor and best man to perform a speech, a bachelor/ette party, and etc. Ballroom/slow dancing would be perfect for this pack. I want it to feel like a wedding.
Post edited by mika on

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I want wedding veils. I cant believe we still haven't got them yet.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes definitely! I would love weddings to be developed, as well as the romance system as a whole. I've wanted a romance/wedding pack for a while now. I really miss slow dancing and my sim couples cuddling in bed.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Yes please more in depth weddings are need let’s not even begin on the whole romance system. I agree with all your ideas i also want a real cut the wedding cale animation where the sims cut the cale together en then stuff eachothers faces with cake