Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[COMICS] Doctor Who

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Added pages 105 to 120
    Caleb finally solves some issues, cause I was starting to hate him, but my characters have a life of their own so there wasn't much I could do.
    BTW, Lilith cat version is now up for adoption in the gallery
    xunvhIR.jpg
    She shows up as modded because I have a default replacement for the eyes.
  • Options
    ARCTICORNEARCTICORNE Posts: 56 Member
    Ohmygod. For the simmer and the whovian in me, this is one hella of an exquisite work. I'm loving everything about it, from the format to your writing. I shouldn't have started reading but it was too enticing xD Oh and props on the gif it's too real, probably the main reason for catching my attention ;)
    SfLZzzI.png
  • Options
    @Simblum thank you so much.

Big update: added pages 121 to 156
    I just couldn't stop in the middle of this part. We get to see what The Doctor was up to during this time.
    Sorry for the cliffhanger.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I know you’re far along but if you do another story, think about putting it on Wordpress. It makes it much easier on your readers to read and go from one page to the next, plus they’ll automatically know when you update.

I’m going to binge read this when I get back from my trip. It looks great!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I know you’re far along but if you do another story, think about putting it on Wordpress. It makes it much easier on your readers to read and go from one page to the next, plus they’ll automatically know when you update.

I’m going to binge read this when I get back from my trip. It looks great!

I thought about that, but I still need to find the time to figure out how to use it. I'm going to as soon as I finish this story.

Added pages 157 to 170
    Post edited by SiliClone on
  • Options
    Added pages 171 to 187
  • Options
    Added pages 188 to 204. I will not update anymore until I get to the end, and I think it will take two or three days.
  • Options
    So.. it took less than I expected. Last 22 pages for wish are now up. I'm now going to take a break to figure out how to use wordpress and move everythig there. Also:
    I'll remove all cc from Vanessa and upload her in the gallery in the next few days.
  • Options
    Ph4jl8E.jpg

Vanessa is now ready to start a new life and up in the gallery.

• Options
    As I fought with WordPress plugins all day, and they don't do what I want them to do, and then I had a fight with Tumblr images uploads limits, I decided that I'd rather work on the new story than fighting with blogging platforms, so...
    I'll continue to use OneDrive, as I can easly manage the page orders and update the files if I need to, something that neither WordPress nor Tumblr allows me to do, but I stated a Tumblr anyway and I'll post updates there from now on. I'll add the link to the main post.
  • Options
    So:

The Realm of Dreams is now available for reading HERE

Updates, related downloads and behind the scenes are posted HERE

The Strangerville Mystery is now corrected and available in PDF HERE

Wish is now corrected and available in PDF HERE
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm so behind, trying to catch up a bit now
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2019
    The realm of dreams is complete and downloadable in pdf and epub.
    I just started a new story "Of Love and Plants", also, you can now read my comics on facebook on this page
  • Options
    Of Love and Plants is now complete and downloadable.
  • Options
    I just started a new story "The harvestfest invasion". There are 35 pages already, I will post updates on Sundays.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Loving this! Keep up the good work :)
  • Options
    Yeah.. I'm having more fun writing this story than I've ever had playing the game.
  • Options
    I had some problems with the last patch but now I'm updating the comics again. There are 29 new pages.
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Always like seeing other sims comic. talking about posting, I post my comic on webtoon since its actually made for comic. .
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    Always like seeing other sims comic. talking about posting, I post my comic on webtoon since its actually made for comic. .

oh that's great!! thankyou so much for telling me, I'm uploading everything there right now, so I can finally leave Tumblr.