Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Sim Prompts/Ideas 4 U!

Hi! It's CLCami here! I recently started getting stuck on ideas while creating sims in CAS (Create-A-Sim), and I looked up posts and they were all in this category. Here are some ideas:

Base Game:
Celebrity (Any real Celebrity for this one)
Movie Star (Fake person)
Songwriter (Fake Person)
Cartoon Character (The Wattersons, Spongebob Squarepants, Starfire, Lori Loud, etc.)
Song Lyric Character/Person (Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble - 7 Rings, Ariana Grande [clean version])
Book Character (Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Katniss from The Hunger Games)
Painting ("The Scream" painting as a person, this is more challenging!)
A famous DEAD person. (This could be real or fake, so it could be Marie Curie, Marilyn Monroe (I think she's dead) and etc.)
Rainbow Person (Must use all colors in the rainbow.)
Color Person (Must use one color in the rainbow and that's it. Skintone and eyes don't have to match exactly.)
Big & Beautiful (If you don't know what this means, a lot of my friends don't, don't be afraid to ask)
1 Feeling, 24/7 (Sad, happy, energized, bored, anxious, etc. I base it off of what I'm feeling!)
Single Parent (Have an adult, young adult or not, with however many children you want)
Disney Character (Tiana, Prince Eric, HERCULES!!!!!! ahh he so strong)
Royalty (Princess, Queen, King, Prince. (I ended up having a large family with this idea!))
Yourself! (WHAAAT WHO AM I? AM I YOU, ARE YOU MEEE???)

Cats & Dog:
Any Base Game Idea.
Disney ANIMAL Character (Dumbo, Simba, etc..)
Stuffed Animal (Bear, lion, etc.)
Your Pet!
Idk I'm running out of ideas. If you have some comment them and I'll edit them and put them in this section. ty

i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?

Comments

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    You can try the 12 signs of horoscope, or the chinese signs of zodiac. The signs from zodiac are different form the horoscope, they are more varied. While in the horoscope which sign has a immutable element to it, the signs from the zodiac have mutable elements, you can have both fire pig and water pig in different years. Maybe that can help your creativity!
  • Options
    KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Favourite fictional characters (TV, films, books, video games, etc) - I've had lots of fun playing the original Charmed sisters
    7 deadly sins/7 virtues
    Recreating a sim from a previous game who isn't in 4
    Mythology inspired (e.g: Greek, Egyptian, etc)
    Eras, so you could try creating sims in a '20s fashion, '50s, '90s, etc
    If you're a writer, any original characters you've created

You can also look up writing prompts and apply them to your sims/storylines if you get stuck for inspiration

Bring back the Paranormal career already.